Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Damien

Paladin Leveling Guide

10 posts in this topic

Talents: Long Arm of the Law, Divine Purpose, Selfless Healer

I would highly recommend Long Arm of the Law for leveling (and anything else for that matter). 45% virtually on demand movement bonus FAR outweighs the 15%+ (typical) of Pursuit.

Divine purpose gets way more use and uptime than Holy Avenger. Most people will save cooldowns like Holy Avenger till they are in trouble, having Divine purpose means 100% use of that tiers talent. If you get into trouble you still have all your normal cooldowns plus with Long Arm of the Law you can outrun anything.

Selfless Healer is what I used instead of Sacred Shield, so I have no idea how well SS works (could be amazing). I'm constantly judging to pull targets and gain my run speed buff and between it and word of glory I could heal through virtually any amount of damage.

Glyphs: Harsh Words, Divine Storm, Double Jeopardy or Templar's Verdict (survivability).

Divine Storm is great for helping mitigate some of the incoming damage from group pulls.

Harsh Words is nice for kiting, pulling mobs or using up Holy Power that is going to fade before you get into range to TV

Double Jeopardy is good for added damage or Templar's Verdict gives you a little added survivability.

Edited by Vladamyr

Any update on the levling guide ?

I have rolled a Retri Paladin andy guide would be great on how to maximise my character's lvling and gearing up.

Any update on the levling guide ?

I have rolled a Retri Paladin andy guide would be great on how to maximise my character's lvling and gearing up.

Paladins are getting jealous for Frost mage's leveling guide? :P

1 person likes this

Paladins are getting jealous for Frost mage's leveling guide? tongue.png

Indeed lol....

Paladins are getting jealous for Frost mage's leveling guide? tongue.png

Indeed lol....

Let's be fair though, the Frost Mage guide makes for a very good template as a majority of it is saying what new areas and dungeons are available as you level. The only changes would be swapping out mage things for paladin ones.

On 30.8.2016 at 6:05 PM, PatrickHenry said:

I see the food choice for the legion updated guide is Pickled EelPickled Eel, but is there a reason its not Buttered SturgeonButtered Sturgeon for the haste?

I could be wrong here, but given that you are levelling, the Haste from the food will barely have any impact on your CDs etc. Instead, it's more reliable to have the bonus of the critical strike food.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0