FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Paladin Leveling Guide

Talents: Long Arm of the Law, Divine Purpose, Selfless Healer

I would highly recommend Long Arm of the Law for leveling (and anything else for that matter). 45% virtually on demand movement bonus FAR outweighs the 15%+ (typical) of Pursuit.

Divine purpose gets way more use and uptime than Holy Avenger. Most people will save cooldowns like Holy Avenger till they are in trouble, having Divine purpose means 100% use of that tiers talent. If you get into trouble you still have all your normal cooldowns plus with Long Arm of the Law you can outrun anything.

Selfless Healer is what I used instead of Sacred Shield, so I have no idea how well SS works (could be amazing). I'm constantly judging to pull targets and gain my run speed buff and between it and word of glory I could heal through virtually any amount of damage.

Glyphs: Harsh Words, Divine Storm, Double Jeopardy or Templar's Verdict (survivability).

Divine Storm is great for helping mitigate some of the incoming damage from group pulls.

Harsh Words is nice for kiting, pulling mobs or using up Holy Power that is going to fade before you get into range to TV

Double Jeopardy is good for added damage or Templar's Verdict gives you a little added survivability.

Edited by Vladamyr

Any update on the levling guide ?

I have rolled a Retri Paladin andy guide would be great on how to maximise my character's lvling and gearing up.

Any update on the levling guide ?

I have rolled a Retri Paladin andy guide would be great on how to maximise my character's lvling and gearing up.

Paladins are getting jealous for Frost mage's leveling guide? :P

• Like 1

Guest Rafael Silva

Paladins are getting jealous for Frost mage's leveling guide? tongue.png

Indeed lol....

Guest Shadow12000

Paladins are getting jealous for Frost mage's leveling guide? tongue.png

Indeed lol....

Let's be fair though, the Frost Mage guide makes for a very good template as a majority of it is saying what new areas and dungeons are available as you level. The only changes would be swapping out mage things for paladin ones.

On 30.8.2016 at 6:05 PM, PatrickHenry said:

I see the food choice for the legion updated guide is Pickled EelPickled Eel, but is there a reason its not Buttered SturgeonButtered Sturgeon for the haste?

I could be wrong here, but given that you are levelling, the Haste from the food will barely have any impact on your CDs etc. Instead, it's more reliable to have the bonus of the critical strike food.

Guest Crypt1cMayh3m

Blade of Wrath is a passive talent now, so I'm guessing that the Useful Skills area should be updated to use Blade of Justice to generate Holy Power.

56 minutes ago, Guest Crypt1cMayh3m said:

Blade of Wrath is a passive talent now, so I'm guessing that the Useful Skills area should be updated to use Blade of Justice to generate Holy Power.

It should be, yeah! Will pass this on to the writer, thanks :)

2 hours ago, Guest Bajah said:

7.5-8.0 Update, please?

We will work on getting the leveling guides updated soon, we just need to make sure the main guides are stable with all the constant hotfixes that are being released!

Thank you for refreshing the guide! You do great. I just have one comment:

You can delete one of the sections for PvP Talents (War Mode). It has been added twice.

Furthermore, the Heirloom description is added twice in Chapter 1 and 3:

Currently the base Heirloom items scale up to level 60. In order to get them to level any further you will need to purchase the upgrade tokens in either Ironforge for Alliance, or Undercity for Horde.

Edited by dabachel0r
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this