FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Krazyito

Druid 6.0 Transition Guide

You're free to use what ever form you want, but what is optimal is what blizzard decides. 

If fighting in bear form isn't viable as a Feral then why bother having that form at all?  'Here's a form that is tougher than your cat form but we won't make it where you can fight worth a damn with it.'  Makes no sense.  I use it in fights where my cat form simply isn't tough enough to survive.  Not being able to do so anymore will either make me step back from engaging in some circumstances or just shelve my Druid till the next expansion and hope it fares better then.  I'd rather not do either.

Where I can find about new crafting epic?

and what about new trinkets from Darkmoon Faire?

can't find any information about it sad.png

sorry if i ask at the wrong themewacko.png

I'm... not actually sure.

If fighting in bear form isn't viable as a Feral then why bother having that form at all?  'Here's a form that is tougher than your cat form but we won't make it where you can fight worth a damn with it.'  Makes no sense.  I use it in fights where my cat form simply isn't tough enough to survive.  Not being able to do so anymore will either make me step back from engaging in some circumstances or just shelve my Druid till the next expansion and hope it fares better then.  I'd rather not do either.

It has uses in PvP when it can help you survive. In a PvE scenario, you should be able to survive between your own personal defensive abilities, occasional healing through Healing Touch and Predatory Swiftness, and use of your Healthstone. The only significant reason to swap to Bear Form in PvE is if the need arises to quickly and briefly tank an add.

What you're saying you should be able to do is in no way in line with what Feral is meant to do. We have a spec for fighting as a bear, called Guardian. You don't hear Balance Druids complaining that they can't adequately start healing with the full toolkit of a resto druid, because that would be just as silly.

You have never been able to optimally do anything for feral in bear form this whole expansion. Hell, even before then. So I'm not entirely sure what your problem is with this because this definitely has been the normal function for feral/bear for a long time. 

You have never been able to optimally do anything for feral in bear form this whole expansion. Hell, even before then. So I'm not entirely sure what your problem is with this because this definitely has been the normal function for feral/bear for a long time. 

Bear/Cat was a huge thing during Cata.  If this is the sort of situation Nighdarke wishes to come back, I'm afraid he is out of luck.  It is just too overpowered for a dps to have tank avoidance and vice versa.

Bear/Cat was a huge thing during Cata.  If this is the sort of situation Nighdarke wishes to come back, I'm afraid he is out of luck.  It is just too overpowered for a dps to have tank avoidance and vice versa.

it was a thing for Bear -> Cat. Not really Cat -> Bear (for DPS purposes)

THOKS HEALING TRINKET IS TERRIBLE, DO NOT USE IT.  Use Multistrike or Seigecrafer.

I can't figure out how to ask this so I'll just ask "why?" I was on garry last night and felt like my healing was awful. I was doing like 20% less healing than normal. Obviously things are new and I'm not 100% on gemming and that talent or two. I did not go Oom but man it was rough. I was using prismatic prism and nazgrim's multistrike trink. I couldn't help but think thok's tooth could have been helpful.

thank you

There's a major bug in the proc chance for the Cleave effect. Last week IIRC Krazy had less than 10 total cleave procs in all 14/14.

However, that will not make as big of a change in your HPS as you described. To truly help you we need logs.

There's a major bug in the proc chance for the Cleave effect. Last week IIRC Krazy had less than 10 total cleave procs in all 14/14.

However, that will not make as big of a change in your HPS as you described. To truly help you we need logs.

Yeah I read that elsewhere also. I really should correct my previous percentage quote. It wasn't actually 20% but boy was it not so good. Since the rotation type description is different and nothing is really written in stone (and I didn't keep logs unfortunately) I'm curious as to what frequency you are supposed to be weaving healing touch in with rejuv.

There are other things I have to remember about last night's run. We had 6 people who hadn't done the fight and damage intake was atrocious, however me and my healing partner have been healing soo for 6 months with a few "mythic/heroics". He's a shaman and as usual was stellar.

So at this point I am talking to myself out loud, I'll post logs next week. Honestly I really just think it's the newness and uncertainty of the "rotation/priority". 

Edited by gonlaz

I can't figure out how to ask this so I'll just ask "why?" I was on garry last night and felt like my healing was awful. I was doing like 20% less healing than normal. Obviously things are new and I'm not 100% on gemming and that talent or two. I did not go Oom but man it was rough. I was using prismatic prism and nazgrim's multistrike trink. I couldn't help but think thok's tooth could have been helpful.

thank you

For me it was either not proccing at all or not healing for much.

http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/NQ3FVArP17yRMckH#fight=15&type=healing&source=4

Look at my logs from Tuesday from immerseus -> Shamans. I switched to SC trinket after I noticed it wasn't doing anything.

For me it was either not proccing at all or not healing for much.

http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/NQ3FVArP17yRMckH#fight=15&type=healing&source=4

Look at my logs from Tuesday from immerseus -> Shamans. I switched to SC trinket after I noticed it wasn't doing anything.

Holy cow, I see that, like 10%-22% and the SC trink was doing over 33 at points. I wonder if they'll fix the tooth proc issue. Seems like without that I'm kinda gimped, time for me to bone up and be better and get used to the new system