FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
grumbachr

Secondary Spec to Complement Destruction

I'm now starting to feel quite comfortable with destruction, and have even had a few in game compliments from other players. That was huge for me as I have always felt like maybe I wasn't all that good.   Anyway now that I am getting comfy with Destruction, I feel I should finally pick my secondary spec.   I have attempted to play  Demonology in the past but was never very good and I have never once even tried Affliction. 

Considering that I really only have 1 set of gear and I try and keep it updated via askmrrobot for destruction, does one of the other specs work best with that gear without having to gem and reforge a lot? 

Is the rotation for Affliction more similar to destruction than demonology or are they all just completely different?  

Any other things that I should consider when picking the 2nd spec?  

TIA

Grum

Affliction is going to be horrendously, mind-numbingly boring in WoD, so I'd advise you to learn Demonology.

Having said that, Destruction will still be ok in WoD especially if you're a beginner, so if you want to stick with Destruction, you can.

yeah Destruction will always be my main spec, it's even taken over as my Main, main (used to be Ret Pally now DestLock) .  i'm just looking to maybe be able to change specs if the situation calls for it.  

in a way mind numbingly easy isn't ways a bad thing. biggrin.png

Well the by removing snapshotting from affliction, the skill-cap now is to maintain 100% uptime :/