Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Daidouji

Balance Druid Haste Caps

4 posts in this topic

Hey guys I'm sorry if this is a stupid question I was just wondering.

I'm using your Balance Druid guide and I'm loving it!

The only thing I have an issue with is, when do I know when to start getting Mastery instead o Haste?

I know I need to know the current haste caps for that. The thing is I'm unable to find them on your guide or on the web. So do you guys have them or should I just stop at X Haste Rating and start stacking Mastery?

Atm I'm sitting with a flat 22.01% Haste unbuffed, I guess I'm on the right track?

I hope you can help me out since this will be my alt to get on alt raids XD

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/quelthalas/Ditzydoo/simple

Armory Link provided above =D

Cheers!!

Hi there :)

To answer your question simply: you should never stop stacking Haste Rating.

Haste Rating is going to be your main priority (after being hit capped and getting more Intellect) as a Balance Druid no matter how much of it you have. We don't mention any soft haste caps for Balance Druids in the guide because there are none.

Essentially, your goal is to get Haste Rating and Mastery Rating on every item. For an example of how this reforging goes in practice, you can check Lappé's armory.

Let us know if you have other questions or anything else!

P.S.: your armory link isn't working.

Hi there Posted Image

To answer your question simply: you should never stop stacking Haste Rating.

Haste Rating is going to be your main priority (after being hit capped and getting more Intellect) as a Balance Druid no matter how much of it you have. We don't mention any soft haste caps for Balance Druids in the guide because there are none.

Essentially, your goal is to get Haste Rating and Mastery Rating on every item. For an example of how this reforging goes in practice, you can check Lappé's armory.

Let us know if you have other questions or anything else!

P.S.: your armory link isn't working.

Ohh god thanks a lot for your really fast reply! I will start using your armory link as a template, as also WoW Reforge! I love that website now it has helped me tons XD

Sorry about the link I'll provide it again I hope it helps o.o

http://us.battle.net...Ditzydoo/simple

Edited by Daidouji

You are welcome! Don't hesitate to ask anything else.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Arkentus
      Hello guy's !

I want a addon or plugin can show the future state of my astral power bar. Let me explain : 

The AP (astral power) bar show the actual status of my AP. When i use Solar Wrath or Lunar Strike or any other AP generator, i want see the future stats of my AP. 

Or something approaching
      AND/OR

make quote on the bar ... mark for 40 AP, 60 AP, 80 AP 

Thank you for the balance guide and have a nice day everyone !!!

Arkentus
    • By Ziltana
      I'm totally ecstatic for the progression potential of mythic 5mans in Legion, and want to master the changes to prep. So I ran some Mythic dungeons tonight and would be eternally grateful for any advice from any of the experts out there :)
      Here are my logs:
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/wCfk4zX8m3AZJP7g/
      And Armory, definitely not fully geared, but pretty decent for mythic dungeons: 
      http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Ziltana/advanced
      Overall, how are my numbers looking? Decent for this gear and content? 

Some specific things:
      Am I casting Regrowth too much? It feels much more important now with the mastery stacking, but I'm not sure if it's worth the mana especially once fights start getting longer.
      I also feel like I'm replacing HoTs a little too early. Should I basically be aiming to recast Hots as late as possible, or is it more important to keep their durations high at the cost of efficiency?
      And lastly, should I worry about my overhealing? If so, what can I do to try and lessen it while maintaining hps?
    • By Dradux
      Hey, 
      I read the feral guide of Pawketsz as well as the guardian guide of Noawh. Pawketsz mentioned, that it would be beneficial to use a spellpower weapon, while beeing a moonkin as a feral druid. 
      Naowh doesn't mentioned that in the guardian guide. So I was wondering, if it really would be beneficial to use a caster weapon.

Therefore I made some assumptions:
      Guardian and Feral "Balance Affinity" Talents behave similiar (-> Test as Guardian) Spellpower weapon means caster weapon (since there is no more spellpower in the game) Only wear the staff while testing - nothing else Cast 50 times Solar Wrath, which comes with the affinity and does not have any other effects, then direct damage In fact I had only a 710 caster staff, while having multiple agi staves, but none with item level 710. So I decided to test it with a 700 agi staff and a 735 agi staff and then use linear interpolation to get an estimated value for 710. 
      Test results Main Value Item Level Average Damage Agility 700 5.3k Agility 735 6k Intellect 710 4.4k   
      In fact there was no need to linear interpolate the agility results, because the intellect's average damage was below the agility results.

So does the "Balance Affinity" Talent works different for feral druids? Did I oversee something? 
    • By FlashBurn
      I don't really like my class changes to my mains. I've decided that I am going to do a last minute re roll as a caster / rdps and get into the raiding scene in Legion. I initially thought about a hunter or a mage, but there are already a million of those out there, which means it may be harder to get into a guild as a hunter or a mage because most guilds likely already have a few on there raid teams. After a little bit of reading about Legion class changes and looking at a few different class/spec rotations on Icy Veins, the balance druid started to peak my interest. Which brings me to my question: Are balance druids (boomkins) good in raiding? Are they sought after (are guilds always recruiting them)? Or are there a million of them so there will never be openings for that class in most guilds. Basically are they a viable raiding spec. What is their role in a raid? Are they a pretty simple class to learn or is there a high learning curve? 
      Anyone who has raided around balance/boomkin druids or even has or does raid as one, could you please give me some info. Thank you!