FORUMS

Guest Alassra

Hi There,

Under "2.4 Pets & Mounts" you should add under the Sea Pony that the Sea Turtle can also be fished up from the debris.

Hi There,

Under "2.4 Pets & Mounts" you should add under the Sea Pony that the Sea Turtle can also be fished up from the debris.

Thank you for the suggestion :) The reason why I never added the inv_misc_fish_turtle_02.jpgSea Turtle is because it can be fished in many other areas and the chance you get it from the waters around Darkmoon Island is not greater than the chance you get it from anywhere else ;)

Guest CC

It seems a warrior cant buy lightforge armor anymore, so they must of made them class restricted?

It seems a warrior cant buy lightforge armor anymore, so they must of made them class restricted?

Can anyone else confirm this? That's kind of strange :P

Guest Gustavo

This is the first time I decided to take on Darkmoon and your guide has helped a lot! Thanks!!!

One little thing, it says we can grind 11.570 reputation every darkmoon and with that, it would take 5 events to hit exalted. This does not seem to be the case. From neutral to exalted we need 42000 rep, 42999 for completist. Meaning that with 4 events you would be exalted and 3 if you are a human with guild perk. All that not considering the extra dailies or decks turn-ins.

Guest Garlog

This is my first time ever getting involved with the darkmoon faire and I am very glad I came upon this guide! Thanks for putting this together, it is very helpful

This is the first time I decided to take on Darkmoon and your guide has helped a lot! Thanks!!!

One little thing, it says we can grind 11.570 reputation every darkmoon and with that, it would take 5 events to hit exalted. This does not seem to be the case. From neutral to exalted we need 42000 rep, 42999 for completist. Meaning that with 4 events you would be exalted and 3 if you are a human with guild perk. All that not considering the extra dailies or decks turn-ins.

Thanks for the suggestion and the positive feedback! The guide has been updated following your comment.

This is my first time ever getting involved with the darkmoon faire and I am very glad I came upon this guide! Thanks for putting this together, it is very helpful

Glad the guide was useful! Thank you for your comment :)

Guest Carolann Elliott

Hiya,

I love your guides and rely on them a great deal! Thank you so much for all of this work Posted Image

It would be nice to add some info on the Darkmoon Faire Pet Tamer quest. Jeremy Feasel, Master Pet Tamer.

Thanks for considering this!

According to Wowhead (Jamesoliff):

He has three epic quality level 25 pets on his team.

Honky-Tonk (mechanical) - 1745 health, 294 attack, 280 speed

Fezwick (beast) - 1570 health, 311 attack, 294 speed

Judgement (magical) - 1587 health, 329 attack, 276 speed

Hiya,

I love your guides and rely on them a great deal! Thank you so much for all of this work Posted Image

It would be nice to add some info on the Darkmoon Faire Pet Tamer quest. Jeremy Feasel, Master Pet Tamer.

Thanks for considering this!

According to Wowhead (Jamesoliff):

He has three epic quality level 25 pets on his team.

Honky-Tonk (mechanical) - 1745 health, 294 attack, 280 speed

Fezwick (beast) - 1570 health, 311 attack, 294 speed

Judgement (magical) - 1587 health, 329 attack, 276 speed

Thank you for the suggestion, although we have no Pet Battle content on the site, so it would not be very consistent to add Pet Battle stuff in the Darkmoon Faire guide, but not anywhere else. If we ever have Pet Battle content, then I will update the guide ;)

Add to 11. If you have this two on your character you will have +20% reputation boost: achievement_guildperk_mrpopularity_rank2Mr. Popularity and spell_misc_emotionhappy.jpgWHEE!

So you will have 300 reputation points for each quest not 250.

Mini-games: 1,500 (5x300) reputation per day, so 10,500 per Darkmoon Faire;

Profession skill-ups: 1,800 (6x300) reputation per Darkmoon Faire;

Testing your strength: 300 reputation per Darkmoon Faire.

Artifacts: 2,700 (9*300) reputation per Darkmoon Faire.

It is SUPER IMPORTANT to ride the carousel first once you arrive to darkmoon island.

Add to 11. If you have this two on your character you will have +20% reputation boost: achievement_guildperk_mrpopularity_rank2Mr. Popularity and spell_misc_emotionhappy.jpgWHEE!

So you will have 300 reputation points for each quest not 250.

Mini-games: 1,500 (5x300) reputation per day, so 10,500 per Darkmoon Faire;

Profession skill-ups: 1,800 (6x300) reputation per Darkmoon Faire;

Testing your strength: 300 reputation per Darkmoon Faire.

Artifacts: 2,700 (9*300) reputation per Darkmoon Faire.

It is SUPER IMPORTANT to ride the carousel first once you arrive to darkmoon island.

Added a mention that it stacks with other similar buffs ;)

Guest Paolo

Can somebody tell me when will be the start of the Darkmoon Faire? How to go there and what level should be to be in there? THANKS PEEPZZ

Can somebody tell me when will be the start of the Darkmoon Faire? How to go there and what level should be to be in there? THANKS PEEPZZ

The guide answers all these questions, please take the time to read it.

Thanks, I'll try to do it this week :)

I'm aware that there have been very minor changes with 5.2, but I'm currently swamped with work on our raid and class guides, so the update will have to wait for a bit. Perculia, over at wowhead, posted a nice recap of these changes: http://www.wowhead.com/news=211224/patch-5-2-ghostcrawler-class-reviews-and-darkmoon-faire-changes

Guest Moremoomoo

THANK YOU so much for this guide! Posted Image I just wanted to share a little tip for the 'Whack-a-Gnoll' game. If you have multiple gnolls to aim for always go for the one that still has white steam showing in the barrel.

Guest Maggie Anne Scott

Hi I have not played wow in years. But I have started again. My I ask Why the cannon from Thunderbuff been removed and why please. There are many other questions but I think this is the one that is most odd. I am not play since the Burning Crusade so it might got removed in the wrath of the lick king. But is there a quest were you can kill Magatha Grimtotem becasue I like to give her quite message over my lose of Carine When I last played in 2007 to 2009 I think he was well and so was Thrall but Clearly Times have moved on. But I am sad to this Garrosh Hellscream in Charge and no sign of Thrall or her but I they been removed to, I hope your well. Sorry for the trouble but it has been so long I guess some were with it four to five years. So I am sorry if I am being any trouble. I hope your well. Maggie Anne Scott.

Guest Terbium

Hi. Will you be abel to buy the new 5.3 Heriloom Shield from Darkmoon Faire?

Guest Orphellix

To answer the previous poster, no, the heirlooms shields are not available at the DMF.

Secondly, if you are so inclined (as I am), you can actually do every single profession quest every month.  You probably wouldn't want to do this on a maxed profession character, but if you have a lowbie you can grind the mats for leveling each profession up to lvl 75 prior to the start of the fair, and then once the faire opens learn 2 of the professions, complete the faire quest for those, return to the profession trainer in either Thunder Bluff or Goldshire, unlearn the 2 professions and pick up 2 more, go back to the faire, and so on until you've completed all of the profession quests for the month. You don't need to do this for secondary professions, though you will need to collect enough artifacts of the right type for the archaeology quest.  This way you will have 15 quests instead of the normal 6.

Guest Psychae

Thanks for the guide, it is very helpful and comprehensive smile.png

It might just be worth noting that in the rewards for the minigame dailies, you also have a (very) low chance to get one of the Darkmoon prizes or toys. I've come by a couple of the Darkmoon Hats that way and also a Darkmoon Monkey - one less thing to save up for at least!

Guest Swampy

It actually isn't all that difficult to hit 25 targets in the shooting gallery in one go. You have a 1 in 3 chance of a particular target being marked, simply spam your fire button on one of them & if you're lucky (1 in 3 chance) it will become the marked one and you'll get a hit on it as soon as it's marked & then be able to hit twice more before it becomes unmarked for a total of 3 hits on a single target. If the target you're spamming on doesn't become the marked one simply move to the marked one as normal & get two hits on it & then continue to spam your fire on that one - rinse repeat.

Guest Heidoken

what level must I be to be able to purchase the replica ger? can you farm with many lv.1 and then buy them separately and then send them to the character you want to use them on?