FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Twinkielock

Demo guide?

I created placeholders and then hid the topic so I can write/edit without everyone freaking out about the sky falling.  Don't worry - I'm on top of it all.  Going to be doing a lot of work on them over the next few days.  I'm also editting and cleaning the forums up in preparation for 6.0.  Lots of stuff to cover/get ready for.

• Like 2

Keen for these new guide(s), WoD will be the first time i delve into Demo I think,  have only played warlock since tot and destro has been king (never got through ToT heroics), bring on some demo action warlords! 

Demo guide is 75% complete.  Having my trusty fellow Demo experts take a gander to proof everything.  Hope to publish later this week.  Very busy IRL.

• Like 1

Just an update - I have 85% of the guide complete.  I have two sections left to format - Gameplay & Trinket analysis.  Might post tonight if Challenge Modes on my DK go well - will DEFINITELY post by tomorrow.  Destruction and Affliction will be right behind Demonology.

Trinkets done!  Lots of fun stuff with trinkets in the new tier.  I'd put the guide at 90% complete.  One more section, and then it's free to be judged by a jury of my peers.

And it's DONE!  Adding tooltips and having Locky and Liquid look it over before publishing.  LOTS OF GOOD STUFF!  This thing took me over 30 hours to craft, research, theorycraft, sim, and write-up.  Hope it's enjoyed.

• Like 2

And I broke it.  In the middle of fixing it.  Turned out to be too long for one post.  I'm heading home to finish formatting 2nd post with a beer.