FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Deamux

Prominent warlocks streaming

ElvUI Pixel!

Stream is up now too, clearing 7/7H ASAP then as much of Mythic as we can, hoping to get to Ko'ragh as quickly as possible.

Thanks and good luck!

Oh, a Druid opinion.  Nothing to see here, folks.

Does that mean Kazi's opinions only matter for like... 66% of a normal one?

Kaz is a very skilled Warlock.  However, in our 10 man, we needed a healer back in MoP, so he played one for us.  He also then recruited Krazyito, so our need for a 3rd Warlock was limited, so we instead had him go Boomkin.  Since our forums were relatively sparse of Druids, he filled the role very well.  Since then, he's come back to the Warlock side of things, but Liquid, myself, and Locky leave little room to add another Warlock moderator.  If there was an opening, he'd fit the bill.

TL;DR: Sure, 66% sounds fair, but I'd much rather use 66.666%, repeating of course, as a more accurate measure of his worth since he is a math teacher.

• Like 1

Kaz is a very skilled Warlock.  However, in our 10 man, we needed a healer back in MoP, so he played one for us.  He also then recruited Krazyito, so our need for a 3rd Warlock was limited, so we instead had him go Boomkin.  Since our forums were relatively sparse of Druids, he filled the role very well.  Since then, he's come back to the Warlock side of things, but Liquid, myself, and Locky leave little room to add another Warlock moderator.  If there was an opening, he'd fit the bill.

TL;DR: Sure, 66% sounds fair, but I'd much rather use 66.666%, repeating of course, as a more accurate measure of his worth since he is a math teacher.

I know Kaz is a really good lock. And that it's his first love. In fact, he was the one that I reached out the most to in game when I came back to the game in 5.4. He helped me a ton, outside of just the forums. That said, I enjoy giving people shit WAY too much to pass these jokes up. And I agree. 66.6666% repeating is better.

I think you mean...

_

66.6% of an opinion.

Also, I seriously think you guys over-estimate me.

I think you mean...

_

66.6% of an opinion.

Also, I seriously think you guys over-estimate me.

Math teacher skills on showcase right here. You can tell this is a man who has been formatting tests for a while now... Lol

As for over estimating you... Nah. You wouldn't be part of Semi-Respectable if you weren't a great player. Beyond that, you're flexible. You sure taught me a whole hell of a lot, outside of everything anybody else gave me. I'm not saying you're sparkuggz or anything... But you're also a good bit above average.

Edited by Astynax

Will be streaming Heroic clear going over to Mythic Kargath, Twins then Brackenspore progression at 19:15 CET tonight.

http://www.twitch.tv/vilewasp

(Raid team is Swedish so this will be the spoken language.)

Oh shit, my girlfriend is swedish, might have to check that out and learn more than "hej"

Edited by Noveliss

Oh shit, my girlfriend is swedish, might have to check that out and learn more than "hej"

Do it! I'll try and teach you some useful (dirty) phrases inbetween pulls!

Do it! I'll try and teach you some useful (dirty) phrases inbetween pulls!

That's in like 40 minutes correct? If so look for Ziquandadon

That's in like 40 minutes correct? If so look for Ziquandadon

Correct, starting in approximately 45 minutes.

I am not a prominent Warlock, but I do stream our raids every Tuesday and Thursday from 20:00 till 23:00 server time (Brussels/Amsterdam time zone). Next to the raids I'm streaming other random stuff as well but I do not have a fixed schedule besides the mentioned raid nights.

Twitch:

http://www.twitch.tv/MattLinkTV