FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Soultrain

Potion of luck

Was curious if anyone knew of a good place to use Potions of Luck. Something like the area in deepholm for potions if treasure finding in cata. My guess would be somewhere in jade forest or valley of the four winds so you can kill the mobs relatively quick. Thanks for the feedback ahead of time :D

Me personally, I use them when I am farming Motes of Harmony in Four Winds.....just makes it a little more worth my while to get those little treasures..lol

Must admit I've stayed away from them right now because the golden lotus are worth much more to me at the moment.

Not really heard of many good farming zones either but I'll ask around!

Sprite cave next to One Keg in Kun-Lai for basic mote farming. As previously said though the cons totally out way the gains on those particular pots. So its really a personal preference situation.

Shoot. I don't remember the name of the place, but the place in Kun-Lai where you can loot the lucky-dos for the buff. You can plow through a TON of mobs (there are many hozen in the area).

When I was lvling, I just sat there for 15 minutes with my Golden Lotus buff and never wanted for a mob to kill. Got 8 or 9 treasures in the 15 minutes I was there.