Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

[General] Progression

4 posts in this topic

So I brought the game last week just before the special expired, and started grinding though the campaign. I finished the Reaper of Souls campaign and started Adventure Mode as Master difficulty, leveled to level 70 and increased the difficulty to Torment.

My question is: What now?

Apparently I can farm (grind) for gear, according to the ladder rankings, the Firebird's Finery set (unique_helm_set_06_x1_demonhunter_male.pFirebird's Plume) and Ring of Royal Grandeur (Reduces Set Bonus requirement by 1). But I have no idea where to farm these.

Is there anything else I can do at End Game in Diablo 3?

You can get the Ring of Royal Grandeur from completing the Act I bounties all over again. The ring has a chance to be contained in the Horadric Cache you get after doing all 5 bounties.

For your set, pieces can drop from ritfs or you can get them from Kadala, if you are lucky.

Anyway, believe me when I say that I completely understand you. I was totally lost as well when I started gearing up my Barbarian. So, we'll release guides to tell people how to farm gear when they reach level 70.

Once you get enough gear, try bumping the difficulty up to Torment 1. From T1 and above, you can get Greater Keystones of Trials from normal Nephalem Rifts. The Greater key will allow you to take a trial that will give you another key of appropriate level to do Greater Rifts. In Greater Rifts, no loot drops and it is timed. Completing the rift will get you a good chance at legendaries and the opportunity to upgrade your rift keystone to a higher difficulty or to upgrade legendary gems, which also drop from Greater Rift bosses. Rinse and repeat with normal rifts, greater rifts, and bounties and you'll be geared in no time!

There are also treasure goblins who can open portals to Greed. These portals can only be found in bounties or out in the world and they're awesome!

In my experience you get more legendaries and faster experience from T1-6 normal rifts than from equivalent difficulty greater rifts. But once you get to GR30+ then you're at a much higher difficulty and definitely get more exp and legends.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By locice
      Interested in a guild that are content focused and progress driven while still having time to live your life offline?

Dream Run is in it's core a team of friends that all have good previous experience from raiding together in WoW and other games. After been in countless of different guilds we decided to try and make a place where we all can stay for a long time without having to constantly search new guilds every raid tier and start grinding loot points all over. This means we're carefully chosing who we take in to the team and will slowly but steadily grow the guild as time passes.

We're looking for you to join us in high end Mythic+ dungeons, Heroic raids, and Mythic raids. We search for good, nice people with at least some raiding experience, but most importantly, the drive and willingness to learn. We expect you to be well prepared and a quick learner.
      Our play times are ~18-23:00 Server Time on most weekdays and more on most weekends. We're raiding 2-3 nights á ~3 hours per week, but we don't have a set schedule yet, you can have influence in this decision.
      We use Discord as our means of comms and expect you to hang out there while doing content with us.
      We're always interested in flexible, skilled players but currently we're in extra need DPS (ranged/melee) and one holy paladin
      Throw me a reply here or message either error#1177 or LOCICE#2912 at for more information or if you want to do a test run with us!
      Thanks for reading and have a nice day!
    • By Sappora
      H-Bleeding Hollow

Methodical is a Horde guild on the realm Bleeding Hollow we are currently in the process of rebuilding our raid core, and are in need of players to replace some trials that were cut. We are recruiting ALL exceptional players new, or returning, for moving towards mythics. We are seeking smart players who know how to play their class well and have no problem learning new mechanics quickly.

Raid Progression: 1/7 M EN
      Raid Dates: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday.
      Raid Times: 9:30P-12:30A EST (Be online by 9:15P)

About us:
      We are comprised of long term raiders who have raided multiple expansions at a high level.
      Most of us have played together for many years.
      We try to be on a first name basis with our raiders.
      We raid to have fun with our friends but also to push progression.
      Semi-Hardcore raiding guild whose goal is to get Cutting Edge each tier.

Who we are looking for:
      People who get excited about raiding every raid night.
      People we can rely on (attendance,effort,communication,dedication).
      People who who are looking for a fun raiding environment.
      People who understand what progression is all about.
      People who engage in the guild (socially, and as an integral part of the team).

We are currently looking for non-leather RDPS.

Requirements from you:
      Be able to make our times with 90% attendance (we understand certain real life situations occasionally come up)
      Know your class to the best of your ability and be able to take criticism from other players on how to improve your class. Also go through logs and see what you are doing wrong so you can play at your full potential.
      Execute mechanics in a logical sense. You do no DPS/HPS while you're dead. Standing in fire does not give you buffs.

If interested please contact one of the players listed below we can give information about: Bleeding Hollow, Methodical, and the general vibe of raids. 

Contact Info:
      Merkshow#1993 (GM)
      Sappora#1724 (Recruitment)
      Franny#1457 (Officer)
      Borlax#1380 (Officer)
    • By Narii625
      ABOUT US
      We are a very social guild LFM for progression/semi-casual raiding and leveling. 
      When we say "semi-casual," we mean that we raid two days for three hours, can laugh about a wipe but are still serious about progression. We plan to do Normal raids (not for long) before going on to Heroic and Mythic.
      New players and all levels welcomed. We are VERY new player and new role friendly and have a few new players in the raid group already. We will work with you and get you trained up. So don't worry! 
      We do have some PvPers and an experienced RBG leader so PvP isn't out of the question.
      We're almost always on Discord and we joke around a lot. Some jokes aren't appropriate so keep that in mind. (Recommended 18+)
      Currently we are using the EPGP system ( The addon EPGP (DKP Reloaded), DBM, and GTFO are required to be downloaded and kept up-to-date on raid nights.
      Fridays & Sundays 8pm - 11pm PST. (10pm - 1am Server Time.) NOTE: Flasks, foods, potions, and enchants will be provided for raiders on a first-come first-serve basis. People who contribute to the guild bank will also have preference. Guild repairs provided on raid nights. Trials will be provided with the aforementioned items if we can spare them after the main raiders. CURRENT PROGRESSION
      Emerald Nightmare, [7/7N] [1/7H] OTHER EVENTS
      Saturday is for Mythics/other events. Though we do stuff throughout the week. Most of us have work or school so it depends. We have an event coming up on 10/25 (Saturday) for the release of patch 7.1 Return to Karazhan! WHAT WE HAVE ROOM FOR**
      Shadow Priest Balance Druid Mage Elemental Shaman **In order of what we need the most!!
      If you are interested please fill out this application after leaving a comment!
      In-Game Name: Sylarii, ID: Narii#1891
    • By Sinnox
      Progression: 7/7 EN N (1/7H) Lead
      Faction: Horde (Lok'tar Ogar!)
      Schedule: Raiding Tuesdays/Wednesdays (occasionally Thursdays) 7pm EST to 10pm or later EST
      Classes/Specs Needed: 2 Healers, 3 DPS (Casters preferred but still apply)
      If you have parses of fights from raid bosses please link them in your whispers to myself or any of my officers! You will have priority if you can provide proof of your talent
      Arms/Fury Warrior
      Affliction/Destruction/Demonology Warlock (High Need)
      Windwalker/Mistweaver Monk
      Enhancement/Restoration Shaman
      Arcane/Frost/Fire Mage (High Need!)
      Shadow Priest (High Need)
      About us! :Born and built from the ground up on Deathwing, having earned the level 25 achievement when it was current (Some care about that lol). We're a very laid back guild, always a place to go have a great chat without worrying about toxicity. Active members always helpful and a pretty humorous atmosphere. When it comes to raiding we are a dedicated serious raiding team aiming to eventually push towards mythic, but we also aim to have a good time when on farm runs or practicing. Depending on the circumstance we will also put forth an effort to gear up newcomers and down some bosses and get some loot! Also welcoming just regular members who want a home! All are welcome!
      What next? :Give us a try! Contact Sinnox#1475 or Raer/Sinnox or Mckynzie, on Area 52 or just PM me! Any of us will set you up with an invite! Or if you have any questions by all means go ahead!
    • By Losephos
      Were a newer raiding squad that feels we need some more like minded people for our raid team. I'm filling out my squad for mythic content and am currently looking for ranged DPS and healers especially. Any class is more then welcome to apply and or contact me in game. We like to have fun and enjoy our raids. We have a discord channel like everyone else and just want to push ourselves over the edge. That means I need you. We won't micro manage you or kick you from the guild cause your DPS is 10k short of what is expected at your Ilevel. We understand. It's all about improving. You know we believe in the whole being greater then the sum of the parts or whatever else non sense sounds enticing. Were a progression team and know heroic well. I'm just tired of pugs when I could have some guildmates instead. We will help you gear and get better. If you like PvP we have people for that as well.
      We raid on Tues and Thurs at 9PM to 12AM EST. Monday is optional at the same times. I'm the raid leader and am currently only 6/7H but I know the fights and teach my squad. I just need more in that squad. =)
      You can either respond to this message or message me in game. 
      Thank you for your time,
      Battletag: Losephos#1229