FORUMS
Damien

Fury Warrior 6.2

Hello there. I just wanted to know where I can find a list of how much we need of each stat (someone said 50% for example) I think its just me who doesnt know what link to press on hehe. Im just trying to figure out how much I should go for in each stat having 630-636 ilvl gear. I hope you can help me. Thanks in advance :-)

Jarod

%s can be found in the character pane. As far as a hard rating, I believe it's 600 for 11%?

Guest Pruegel

In Ingame testing I got measurable better DMG output with the Furious Strikes talent. I didn't do the math behind this but it seems to be the more constant and more steerable choice. Because atm you just don't have enough crit to always get your Execute Proc in a Berserk Phase (max delay from Proc til use 4 sec to avoid loosing Procs). But with the FS talent you can just pool like 80 to 90 Rage (with the glyph) and dump it in your next Berserk phase. This may be a good way for less experienced Players (i may be a called a noob but i got only 9 to 10 k single Target out of the execute build and like 15-17k single Target out of the FS build). But this advise may not be correct if you have more Haste or multistrike. But for the Moment im mostly playing in crit>Multistrike>=mastery gear.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/forscherliga/Pr%C3%BCgelknabe/simple

Guest Pruegel

meeh just forgot it :/

sudden death got nerved down to a 10%chance if you could be so kind and change it ? smile.png

Guest Sven

Will the statistics priority be updated to reflect Str > Crit > Multi >= Haste >= Mastery > Vers? That's what I've been seeing

Hello! I have a question regarding stat priority. Why isn't versatility more important than Mastery? Versatility increases all damage done as opposed to damage done while enraged. Is it because we aim to have 100% enrage uptime?

Guest Awowiee

Not all stats are created equal and versatility is a stat that increases damage, healing and reduces damage taken. It doesn't scale offensive wise as strongly as other stats.

Guest Zenobia

As of now with raiding upon us in less than a week, may I get a Stat priority list and Talent priority list for single target TG Fury. Please and thank you in advance.

You may should add that multistrike is stronger when you cant reach high enough enrage times and that it can be better to equipp your stronger weapon into offhand (because of wild strike).

Guest Alex

I noticed something said about TG and SMF, this is all gone, now we have Crazed Berserker (ability_warrior_rampage.jpgCrazed Berserker) and Im trying two-handed in main hand and one handed in off hand.

Guest Sephrinx

Why does it say to use Berserker Rage if your Enrage buff falls off? Berserker Rage is no longer an Enrage, and it does nothing for damage and doesn't allow use of Raging Blow.

There are a few things on this guide that seem like it hasn't been updated since WoD Launched, and seems to be more of a "During the beta..." guide.

Are the stat priorities even correct? It makes me wonder if this is even relevant. I've always used Icy-Veins as my go-to for anything WoW related, and am wondering if now I can't trust it.

Why does it say to use Berserker Rage if your Enrage buff falls off? Berserker Rage is no longer an Enrage, and it does nothing for damage and doesn't allow use of Raging Blow.

There are a few things on this guide that seem like it hasn't been updated since WoD Launched, and seems to be more of a "During the beta..." guide.

Are the stat priorities even correct? It makes me wonder if this is even relevant. I've always used Icy-Veins as my go-to for anything WoW related, and am wondering if now I can't trust it.

I'm not sure what you're talking about. Berserker Rage DOES Enrage you. It doesn't do it anymore for Arms, but that's it. The guide is as up to date as it can possibly be, frankly. It's been updated several times since WoD launched. In fact, it must be one of our most frequently-updated guides, thanks to Jalopy.

So, I do hope that you have some renewed confidence in it. The stat priorities, as far as I know, should be correct, yes. If you notice anything (else) that you feel is out of date or wrong, don't hesitate to point it out.

Guest TheHolyLancer

Is there a detialed number based stat weight avaiable somewhere? Updated regularily if possible.

Or is there a way for me to find out about it myself somehow? Via Simcraft or something?

Guest THL

What happened to the haste to 11% option, or is the double BT in one enrage to attempt maintain enrage no longer worth it?

Or is it mainly because to get to 11% haste now, we are going to waste a ton of stats and thus not worth it?

Is there a detialed number based stat weight avaiable somewhere? Updated regularily if possible.

Or is there a way for me to find out about it myself somehow? Via Simcraft or something?

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1454812-Simcraft-guide

Hasn't been updated in a while but should be accurate nonetheless.

What happened to the haste to 11% option, or is the double BT in one enrage to attempt maintain enrage no longer worth it?

Or is it mainly because to get to 11% haste now, we are going to waste a ton of stats and thus not worth it?

Crit % not high enough this tier to make the breakpoint worth chasing.

at simcraft 665 and 680 dps lists fury use anger managment as lvl 100 talent ... what do you think about that ?

Edited by Darksteel

I think Anger Management ist viable if the Encounter has some movement and you cant ensure that the Ravager is hitting the enemy for its full duration and aswell it has to be a fight without adds since Ravager would come out on top elsewhise.

at simcraft 665 and 680 dps lists fury use anger managment as lvl 100 talent ... what do you think about that ?

Correct in depending on the fight, the general rule being when you can reduce the cooldown of recklessness enough that you get extra uses of it, and also only one target (or the adds die quickly enough that ravager won't matter). I used it on M Ko'ragh, personally.

Guest kassfaru

is there still a reason to not mix the weapons like one handed in the main Hand and two handed in the offhand?

ì can`t find a buff when i only use two handed or one handed weapons

Alrighty I need some halp. Is multistrike still better than mastery? I ask this only because I see and hear conflicting information. I'm currently SMF, some say multistrike is better for SMF and Mastery is better for TG. If anyone could expound upon this I would be grateful smile.png

Edited by Ramanor

Any chance this guide will be updated with the release of Blackrock Foundry? Or not much changes?

Guest Skitter

Any chance this guide will be updated with the release of Blackrock Foundry? Or not much changes?

Considering that haste was buffed pretty massively in the middle of January, and this guide has been neglected since mid December, don't even go by anything you see in it right now. Stat priority is next to useless to look at.

WTB even some vague effort at keeping up.

Guest Guest

Alrighty I need some halp. Is multistrike still better than mastery? I ask this only because I see and hear conflicting information. I'm currently SMF, some say multistrike is better for SMF and Mastery is better for TG. If anyone could expound upon this I would be grateful smile.png

I don't have an exact answer for you, but if you have high enrage uptime mastery becomes more valuable overall.

Guest Neverar

There is no mention of siegebreaker, that I can see. (sorry if i'm just blind, and didn't see it : )  Should it be used in place of Ravager?

Great site! thanks for all the hard work.