Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

PVE Fury 6.0 Stat Priority

6 posts in this topic

Hey there everyone, new to the forums. What is the stat priority for FURY warriors in PVE as of 6.0. Ive looked up where sources say 11% haste and what not but i see pro raiders are doing much different. my current stats self buffed are ...

CRIT- 39.39%

HASTE - 37.65%

MASTERY- 41.21%

armory isnt working correcty and i can not compare stats with others. What do you guys think? what should i gem and change, what are the caps? and what should i prioritize.

Thanks alot

Klleavage - Sargeras 

Haste @6% (self buffed) is the first cap you want to get to. However, because that is so little haste, most of the higher geared warriors are way over the cap just with the haste on their gear. After that you'd want to get to your crit cap @ ~45% (self buffed). Once you've got both those caps, mastery is your next best stat, followed by Haste over the 6% cap and then Crit over the 45% cap.

Looking at your stats right now, i'd say it would be ideal for you to switch some of your haste to Crit through gems and/or enchants if you can.

Once you get those 2 caps, try to go for as much mastery as you can. Don't worry too much about the stats though, since they are all much closer than they've ever been in MoP and in less than a month it won't matter anymore.

The haste % you're wanting is 11% - Raid Buffed. If you get the 5% from your raid from one of these:

• Unholy Death Knight
  • Enhancement Shaman
  • Rogue
  • Hunter Pet: Sporebat, Wasp, Hyena, Serpent, Rylak

Then you only need to get 6% from your gear.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Semifreddo
      Raiding guild looking for more raiders! We have a particular need of ranged DPS and a healer or two. Melee DPS are more than welcome if they have a tank off-specc. That helps with Mythic+ runs, if we have several tanks and groups going at the same time.

Progression: 7/7N, 1/7H

Raid Schedule: 20:00 Saturday and Sunday Server Time

Communication: Discord Channel

Interest: Message me on (Semifreddo#2224), or respond to this post with what class and specc you play.
    • By Sibelius
      Critical Strike: 27%
      Haste: 33%
      Mastery: 29%
      I'm using "Legacy of the Void."
      Any stats I should bring up or lower in relation to each other?
    • By Sappora
      H-Bleeding Hollow

Methodical is a Horde guild on the realm Bleeding Hollow we are currently in the process of rebuilding our raid core, and are in need of players to replace some trials that were cut. We are recruiting ALL exceptional players new, or returning, for moving towards mythics. We are seeking smart players who know how to play their class well and have no problem learning new mechanics quickly.

Raid Progression: 1/7 M EN
      Raid Dates: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday.
      Raid Times: 9:30P-12:30A EST (Be online by 9:15P)

About us:
      We are comprised of long term raiders who have raided multiple expansions at a high level.
      Most of us have played together for many years.
      We try to be on a first name basis with our raiders.
      We raid to have fun with our friends but also to push progression.
      Semi-Hardcore raiding guild whose goal is to get Cutting Edge each tier.

Who we are looking for:
      People who get excited about raiding every raid night.
      People we can rely on (attendance,effort,communication,dedication).
      People who who are looking for a fun raiding environment.
      People who understand what progression is all about.
      People who engage in the guild (socially, and as an integral part of the team).

We are currently looking for non-leather RDPS.

Requirements from you:
      Be able to make our times with 90% attendance (we understand certain real life situations occasionally come up)
      Know your class to the best of your ability and be able to take criticism from other players on how to improve your class. Also go through logs and see what you are doing wrong so you can play at your full potential.
      Execute mechanics in a logical sense. You do no DPS/HPS while you're dead. Standing in fire does not give you buffs.

If interested please contact one of the players listed below we can give information about: Bleeding Hollow, Methodical, and the general vibe of raids. 

Contact Info:
      Merkshow#1993 (GM)
      Sappora#1724 (Recruitment)
      Franny#1457 (Officer)
      Borlax#1380 (Officer)
    • By Dyldoe
      So right now I play Sub as my main spec. I mained outlaw for the first week or so of Legion and honestly I hated sub (not sure why) but after I tried it, it is now my preferred spec among the 3. I know that sub scales the best with gear and is the most superior spec around 870ilv too. I never see sub in pve and usually outlaw/sin mainly (for mythic+ and raids) so I was wondering if I am doing anything wrong?
      For my talents, I use weaponmaster as it is very good for aoe pulls (I can pull about 400k dps on 3-4 targets) then followed by the traditional talents for pve sub (I go master of subtlety for raids) 
      I know my stats are not the best for sub as I need to get more mastery/vers rather than haste (crit is still pretty good if i'm correct)
      I couldn't spec into Akaari's Soul as it breaks cc in pvp with means I loose a hefty amount of dps which is very annoying and I am debating to repsec into it and put up with it in pvp for the extra dps increase.
      My weapon pathing looks like this:
      I seem to be doing everything correctly for dps but I do about 250-300k dps on single target and stays about 200k the whole time. Sometimes can go up to 350-400k depending on how smooth the fight goes but if it's anything to do with my weapon/talents/ilv/stats and even playstyle then please let me know, thanks!
      Edit: I have respecced my weapon to now look like this: 
      I should be doing better now ^^ Appreciate the help 
    • By Hypertasty
      Hello all,
      Like many others on the forums, I'm in that weird space in gearing where drops have to be specifically screened based on Stat weights rather rather than item level. It seems we sins have been hit really hard by this distinction, leading to a genuine issue where deciding to take lower item level gear can impact our estimated invitation value to mythic+ groups. 
      The following is my current gears set, shitty legendary and all. My current goal is to level out my mastery a bit higher, as I made the foolish decision to value high crit gear without concern for mastery this last week, and have felt the effects.
      Check me out, and pass me some tips or love!