Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Klleavage

PVE Fury 6.0 Stat Priority

6 posts in this topic

Hey there everyone, new to the forums. What is the stat priority for FURY warriors in PVE as of 6.0. Ive looked up where sources say 11% haste and what not but i see pro raiders are doing much different. my current stats self buffed are ...

CRIT- 39.39%

HASTE - 37.65%

MASTERY- 41.21%

armory isnt working correcty and i can not compare stats with others. What do you guys think? what should i gem and change, what are the caps? and what should i prioritize.

Thanks alot

Klleavage - Sargeras 

Haste @6% (self buffed) is the first cap you want to get to. However, because that is so little haste, most of the higher geared warriors are way over the cap just with the haste on their gear. After that you'd want to get to your crit cap @ ~45% (self buffed). Once you've got both those caps, mastery is your next best stat, followed by Haste over the 6% cap and then Crit over the 45% cap.

Looking at your stats right now, i'd say it would be ideal for you to switch some of your haste to Crit through gems and/or enchants if you can.

Once you get those 2 caps, try to go for as much mastery as you can. Don't worry too much about the stats though, since they are all much closer than they've ever been in MoP and in less than a month it won't matter anymore.

The haste % you're wanting is 11% - Raid Buffed. If you get the 5% from your raid from one of these:

• Unholy Death Knight
  • Enhancement Shaman
  • Rogue
  • Hunter Pet: Sporebat, Wasp, Hyena, Serpent, Rylak

Then you only need to get 6% from your gear.