FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Stormsx

Shaman Enhac. A Big nerf for DPS?

Hey guys !

6.0 and WOD, was and will really be a big nerf to Shaman Enhanc DPS?

We lost our big burst and now, there are so much class that can do a bigger damage.

In 6.0 you might see Enhancement not very well balanced with other specs (I don't know because I don't play Enhance). However, this is only temporary. The 6.0 patch changed a lot of things for most specs, and some of the key features of your play in WoD haven't been introduced yet. What I'm saying is; expect parity in WoD, but not in 6.0.

I wouldn't say enhanced has had a huge nerf, or any nerf at all, really. Guild ran 'heroic' SoO two nights this week (cleared the whole raid in about 3 1/2 hours, including pit stops and a bonus siegecrafter);  In a raid that ranged from 22-28 people, I was happy with the outcome - I ended up around #5 for the first 11 bosses (http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/dyCGBzc9fxVYMn2t/#boss=-2). Average iLevel for the team is ~568.

It took me a while to get into the slight rotation changes, and I need to do some re-gemming (icy-veins & mr robot are currently in dispute about weights for us..), but overall, I'm happy after 6 hours of 6.0.

Hunters, now that's a different story - our hunters are really struggling with their move down the charts...

Edited by pricerc

It took me a while to get into the slight rotation changes, and I need to do some re-gemming (icy-veins & mr robot are currently in dispute about weights for us..), but overall, I'm happy after 6 hours of 6.0.

This is almost certain to happen before WoD releases :)  Many places are prioritizing getting them accurate for WoD over 6.0.

Yo Stoove tongue.png

Just seen your name while surfing the forums!!

Hey thar guildie! Welcome to Icy Veins ^__^

• Like 1