Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Niix

Hunter Buffs - 10/17/14

2 posts in this topic

C2OHa9G.png

I believe these will bring SV and BM more inline, and MM will still come out on top.

As for our level 75 talent, it's a fairly safe bet that Stampede will continue to be top as it provides more burst. With the huge reduction in fight length, it will be even more dominant than before.

Sims will be posted as a separate thread and this one will be deleted and the hunter guide will be updated accordingly.

1 person likes this

C2OHa9G.png

I believe these will bring SV and BM more inline, and MM will still come out on top.

As for our level 75 talent, it's a fairly safe bet that Stampede will continue to be top as it provides more burst. With the huge reduction in fight length, it will be even more dominant than before.

Sims will be posted as a separate thread and this one will be deleted and the hunter guide will be updated accordingly.

This is based off MM spec I assume?  Since SV gets more spell damage from mastery, would AMOC still be tops for SV?  It still troubles me that a 5 minute cool-down is considerably better on one spec and worse for the 2 others...