Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

World of Magecraft - a Facebook page & group for Mages

2 posts in this topic

Dear Fellow Magi,

A Magi Covenant for all the Mages out there has been created. A place where we will share knowledge, exchange advice and discuss all kind of topics.

All kind of topics are welcome, from silly discussions and transmog picture sharing to the exchange of information on rotations, stats and so on.

Feel free to discuss anything that is Mage related!

Kindly use ONLY English as your medium of communication. Please note that any posts/comments containing inappropriate language will be deleted.

I would appreciate if you could share this page & group in other WoW-related groups so that people will become aware of it.

I'll look at the content going on here :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By xzz
      Hi everyone,
      I'm new and looking for mage bindings / hotkeys especially for fire spec. :)
      Are there some good suggestions? Couldnt find any for Legion.
      I am good with a complete "layout" so that I can adapt that playstyle from.
      Thanks guys.
    • By Moooooooon
      This is a link to my armoury:
      These are the logs of my hc progress (sadly only nyth) where i greatly under performed:
      My rotation revolves around fist weaving and using as much thunder focus brews as i can, getting resets on Rising Sun Kick. My main healing spells are the 2 HOTs Enveloping mists and renewing mists, and i use my cooldowns when i see fit.
      As i realised though, i am not really performing well and i would really appreciate someone with a lot more experience than myself to help me. All help is welcome, i just want to get better! 
    • By darksteel22
      So rumor had it that Fire mages where going to be nerfed in 7.1. And i was searching for simcrafts to see if i should start to worry and build up my other artifact weapons, and ignoring my fire weapon. And i came upon this simcraft which shows Fire on the absolute bottom. Did they really Nerf Fire that much?
      I know Pyroblast is going from 400% to 376% but that and scaling up to T19 gear makes us become the weakest? anyone else have simcrafts for thought into what mage build will be the best? 
    • By Mulajin
      Hate to be another needy fellow who is having a hard time analyzing the logs, but I'm trying to dig through and see what I'm doing wrong, but I can't find it all...
      I have Greenskins Waterlogged bracers, so i've thrown BttE into the rotation (when I remember to check the CD) and follow with the next PS proc (hopefully Blunderbuss!) that's my only rotation variation I'm attempting. I havent been using ghostly strike, because I have a terrible time remembering to keep it up, but I'm going to try again. (I wasn't specced  with GS for these logs) 
      I think I might be having an issue with casting PS/BB too much, but I'm sure there are other issues.
      Any help would be greatly appreciated.
      ShadowCraft: (SC seems to be weird, is it not yet fully capable of handling all the ilvl variations?)
      Thanks a bunch guys.
      Edit: note: I know I'm using old pots/flasks, I'm a bit behind on being able to upgrade, so I'm currently only using current pots/flasks on some occasions. 
    • By zanpander
      so im 848 ilvl and in mythics i do around 150k-200k dps  but mostly on the low end  is this normal ? 
      rotation  the icy veins rotation 
      warcraft log ( im new to making logs so idk if i messed this up or not )