Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Deathly

Gemming Destro Lock

7 posts in this topic

You can gem whatever you want. It won't matter. Content nerfed to nothingness, less then a month in the xpack, and secondary make up only a very small amount of your DPS.

Also, your gems are fine.

1 person likes this

biggrin.png tyvm ;)  so spec choice is your own choice as well now I take it. I see you are playing afflict or logged out in it. Is go sac still better for destroy I saw some discussion on it that go sup was running neck and neck with the imp?

Thanks for your help

D

Mostly, any talent and any spec is fine for 6.0.  Just do what you want - the decision is really irrelevant.

1 person likes this

biggrin.png tyvm wink.png  so spec choice is your own choice as well now I take it. I see you are playing afflict or logged out in it. Is go sac still better for destroy I saw some discussion on it that go sup was running neck and neck with the imp?

Thanks for your help

D

Play what you want. It won't matter much since the content is so massively nerfed.

I was playing Aff because people were annoying me. I had some RealID people and a couple PMs here asking/telling me that Aff was really bad and that naked demo was better. So I put on my big boy pants melted face with Aff to shut them up.

Oh, and if you see me using Harvest Life and the Drain Life glyph - that was because after raid I was dueling our Disc priest and needed the healing. I dont really raid with those.

1 person likes this

Mostly, any talent and any spec is fine for 6.0.  Just do what you want - the decision is really irrelevant.

Except Surv hunters... Unless you enjoy being the raid-appointedd bitch.