Forager

Expertise:?!? on BM hunter yes or no ?

8 posts in this topic

Hi i would like to ask do i need to cap my Expertise on my BM hunter... i have been looking around the internet and most sites say yes but i try using "Reforgelite" addon and it keeps ripping all my Expertise off my gear i am playing just now as close to the cap as i can but really don't know if a should be ?

if yes could someone help me out with the number i would need for a dwarf hunter (with 1% Expertise buff)

thanks for reading any help much appreciated

Forager

http://eu.battle.net...orager/advanced

Is this true for PVP BM Hunters? Ask Mr Robot says I don't need Exp for PVP, yet most other forums/sites around suggest at least 3% expertise for PVP.

Is this true for PVP BM Hunters? Ask Mr Robot says I don't need Exp for PVP, yet most other forums/sites around suggest at least 3% expertise for PVP.

You do need at least 3%, yes. Mr. Robot seems to say as much on their PvP priority, as far as I can tell. :)

I'll look into it. Thanks :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• [Arthas] [H] <The Sworn> (12/13M) LF DPS!
      By Violentravi
      Hello,

The Sworn is recruiting DPS.  We are a Horde guild on Arthas and our current progression is 12/13 Mythic.  We only raid two nights a week, Tuesday and Wednesday from 9:00 PM until 12:00 AM Eastern.  Currently, our main goal is to push Archimonde progression versus clearing farmed content, please keep this in mind if you wish to join us.

From you, we would expect 100% attendance during your trial period; after that if you cannot make a raid or will be late it is mandatory to keep the raid leader updated.  In order to continue making good progression while raiding only two nights a week, we expect that you know your class inside-out and will research any bosses you are unfamiliar with prior to raids.

If you are interested, you can either reply to this thread and link your most recent combat logs for review or make a character on our realm and either message myself (violentravi#1826) or raid leader, Huntelsa (huntelsa#1444).  Alternatively, you can apply via our website: http://theswornarthas.enjin.com/recruitment

Thank you for your consideration

Xoxo

Violentnacho

• Legendary Hunter N'Zoth Midrange Wild
      By Damien
      This thread is for comments for our Legendary Hunter N'Zoth Midrange Wild deck.
    • Legendary Hunter Camel Midrange Standard
      By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Legendary Hunter Camel Midrange Standard deck

• Strange Stats
      By Crodnoces
      I have played a PvE Fury Warrior for about 2-years and am only an average player.  I recently got 4-pieces of Tier-17 equipment and decided, using Baleful gear and Profession crafted gear, to get my gear stats to the soft caps of CRIT=>25% and HAST=>11%.  When those soft caps were reached, every stat improvement remaining to me went to MAST.  That included anything that WAS NOT needed to maintain the above listed CRIT and HAST stat caps:  enchants, gems, food, flasks and potions.  My total damage and dps in dungeons and raids has gone up by 15% over the course of the last 7 weeks.  Blizzard seems to have made my stats SO COMPLICATED.  And Icy Veins needs to get with the program and update its advice.  My Fury Warrior is no longer CRIT, CRIT, CRIT.
    • [MM] Talent: Stampede
      By Katamarii
      Good Morning! :)
      Thought about Stampede and found this in your Guides:
      Stampede is optimal with 5 Ferocity-specced, non-Exotic pets in your active slots (the ones you can summon using Call Pet). If you either do not have 5 active pets, or any of them are not Ferocity-specced and non-Exotic, the effectiveness of your Stampede will be lower
      I'm not using the manor "Glyph of Stampede" (it will summon copys of my active pet).
      'Cause I've still my BM Specc, I also have exotic Pets with me.
      4/5 are exotic. The one non-exotic had the tank specc active to save my ass if something goes extremly wrong.
      Using Stampede calls 5 copys of my non-exotic wolf, without using the glyph.

I think it is okay to play without the glyph but I shoud set my pet to ferocity.
      Or should I remove the exotic pets and chose 5 different non-exotic pets? There should be no different?