FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Giveaway #52 - Celestial Steed

Great site with lots of informative posts that have helped me a lot when it comes to understand my many many alts better (and also my main even!) :D Hope you all are having an amazing weekend :)

Hopefully I'll get the pretty sparkle pony!

With love ~ Kittylicious

Thanks very much for the wonderful guides, especially the raid and dungeon guides. They're incredibly helpful and all in one place!

Keep up the amazing work and thanks again Posted Image

Finding your raid guides (and later class guides) was like a breath of fresh air. I especially like how you break it down for each role.

Thanks for the giveaway!

Thanks for the guide, it really helped us down Stone Guardians more than any other source, right when we got our correct tanks online we got it on like the 4th attempt! :)

I've been reading your site for tons of information regarding tuning my Mage and Paladin! I've used way you've said to stay flexible in game and pump out some good DPS/Heals!

I'd love to get a chance at this mount! Motivated me to create an account at last!

Thanks Icy Veins for all your guides, the MoP dungeon guides are awesome

Good Luck to everyone

Awesome raid guides we will begin to put them to use this week , was just wondering are there any videos from u guys to go with it .

And oh ya celestial steed be mine pls. :D

Your guides are the best!!! You are the only who says how to unlock the Daily Quests for the August Celestials!!! LF Others factions guides :P

I just found this site and I'm very excited about what I've already learned from it. You have a ton of fabulous content structured in a very effective way. Thanks for all the great work!