FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Vlad

Legendary Rings Questline

Guest Iffa

My Spriest has Spires of the Betrayer in her quest log since she was 98 though your guide states you will not be eligible for these quests until you are 100. I did not get any quest from my Garrison I ran into Archmage Khadgar while questing and noticed he had the orange legendary exclamation, accepted the quest and got the Spires quest from him.

Guest Marnii

Does anyone know if you can get a ring for each spec? For example I have one for shadow but I will most likely be raiding as Holy.

Thanks

My Spriest has Spires of the Betrayer in her quest log since she was 98 though your guide states you will not be eligible for these quests until you are 100. I did not get any quest from my Garrison I ran into Archmage Khadgar while questing and noticed he had the orange legendary exclamation, accepted the quest and got the Spires quest from him.

Thanks for pointing that out. I'm updating the guide now :)

I'm not sure if it was intentional by Blizzard or not, but at completion of Tackling Teron'gor, I was able to do the next step and acquire my ilvl 680 ring without completion of Draenor's Secret Power. It also needs to be noted under the "Preparing for Chapter II" section that you can obtain the Legacy of the Sorcerer Kings quest upon attaining the 680 ring, and that follower missions can give you a very early head start on collecting them.

On an topic unrelated to content. In final considerations, Legendary is missing the y.

Edited by Kontagion

Does anyone know if you can get a ring for each spec? For example I have one for shadow but I will most likely be raiding as Holy.

Thanks

There is a vendor right outside the tower that Khadgar is in that sells replacement rings, and rings for any other spec you would play.

Guest Guest

The guide still says:

• Eligibility. The Legendary Ring quest line is available characters that are level 98 and above, but the rewards can only be equipped at level 100.

Which is wrong, since the first (640 Illv ring) can be equipped at level 98.

Guest Goren

I haven't completed the quest in which you need the 3 elemental tablets, but I've finished the three others and then got the Blackhand-quest. Point is: You don't need to finish the quest with the 3 elemental tablets to gain the quest to obtain Blackhand's severed arm.

Guest Tybèlly

There is still every where in the text 710 as ilvl but thats 715 now tongue.png

Guest Kim

garona halforcen isnt possible to get before you have done the tablets, right ? because it clearly says in your guide you get her as epic follower right before you start with tablets, which is kind of wrong in a couple of ways, the actual quest to free her from gul dan's mind spell is accessible after tablets and she is legendary, not epic tongue.png

Guest fizz

What about if you have sold the first ring I lvl 640 

Am I still able to get the 680 I lvl one ? 

What about if you have sold the first ring I lvl 640 

Am I still able to get the 680 I lvl one ? 

I think you are going to have to buy the 640 one from the vendor Zooti Fizzlefury and then go on with the quest. Although, I don't really know why you would even consider selling the ring.

Guest Brutilius

so i raid with 2 specs and i'm screwed since i can only upgrade one ring a week, what a shame.