FORUMS

Guest Guest

Firendship levels are incorrect. Friendship with Nat Pagle is way different than the one with Tiller NPC's.

I have only completed one stage so far and am on 'Pal' stage nw, which isn't even in the stages with Tillers. So it uses a whole different system.

Assuming Pal is better than Acquaintance, then there might be less levels to do for Nat.... THen again best friend may not be final stage. At the moment of writing I'm hoping there's actually less levels to his friendship Posted Image

Firendship levels are incorrect. Friendship with Nat Pagle is way different than the one with Tiller NPC's.

I have only completed one stage so far and am on 'Pal' stage nw, which isn't even in the stages with Tillers. So it uses a whole different system.

Assuming Pal is better than Acquaintance, then there might be less levels to do for Nat.... THen again best friend may not be final stage. At the moment of writing I'm hoping there's actually less levels to his friendship Posted Image

I have recently already seen someone with Nat's fishing chair set up, so i think it actually might be the case.

I'd like to see how much rep each quest grants you so we can get an idea of how long it takes to get to exalted. Otherwise great guide!

It is mentioned in the Overview, one of the first sections of the guide ;)

Dailies give 550 per quest (1650 angler rep per day) Daily rare turn ins: http://www.elsanglin.../nat_pagle.html 350/500 per fish turn in (1050 angler rep a day + 1500 Nat Rep a day) So all in all, you can get 2700 rep with anglers and 1500 rep with Nat Pagle a day.

Actually dailies give 500 rep with the Anglers. It's just that with the +10% reputation perk that your guild must be providing you with, you get 550 reputation ;)

Firendship levels are incorrect. Friendship with Nat Pagle is way different than the one with Tiller NPC's. I have only completed one stage so far and am on 'Pal' stage nw, which isn't even in the stages with Tillers. So it uses a whole different system. Assuming Pal is better than Acquaintance, then there might be less levels to do for Nat.... THen again best friend may not be final stage. At the moment of writing I'm hoping there's actually less levels to his friendship Posted Image

I've fixed it. Note that this is the only level of friendship that has a different name ;)

Guest Bearmug

I just found a mistake on one quest description:

Jumping the Shark requires you to climb on the shark at the Anglers Wharf and kill it with your bare hands. Once on the shark, all you need to do is spam 1 while using 2 when the shark is trying to throw you off its back.

1 is small hit, 2 is big hit with CD and 3 is 'hold on'

I just found a mistake on one quest description:

1 is small hit, 2 is big hit with CD and 3 is 'hold on'

Thank you for that :) There was no "2 is big hit" when I did the beta testing :P I'll modify the guide right away!

Guest Stubbiz

Yes, im currently at lev 89 on my hunter and Nat is greyed out (Hes questionmark) so I guess you can start grind friendrep with him at lev 90. Correct me if im wrong..thanks smile.png

Guest Kyllanda

So, I'm stuck on the "good friend" phase with Nat Pagle. I'm maxed at Good Friend and when I try to hand in more lunkers, it doesn't increase even tho it says it does. Does this mean I have to go back and do something from MoP to trigger the best friend rep increase? Lame.

So, I'm stuck on the "good friend" phase with Nat Pagle. I'm maxed at Good Friend and when I try to hand in more lunkers, it doesn't increase even tho it says it does. Does this mean I have to go back and do something from MoP to trigger the best friend rep increase? Lame.

I think you should open a ticket, I don't remember it behaving like that.

Guest Ratspootin

El's Angling sitet is down (permanently it would appear).  Does anyone have any other links to the 3 Daily Fishing quests for Nat Pagle?

Guest PolarMoonScape

I think you should open a ticket, I don't remember it behaving like that.

Sorry to open this old issue, but I had the same issue. Made a ticket and it turns out it is a display bug. You can still get rep from turning in fish, you only can not see it in game. In the WoW Armory however it is visible, so you can check your progress there.

Guest Great guide!

Thank you for the time spend creating this guide. I appreciate it very much and it is still useful for those of us who slacked on getting reputation with them before Legion came out. That said, the links to El's Extreme Angling are broken. I thought it prudent to mention that.

15 hours ago, Guest Great guide! said:

Thank you for the time spend creating this guide. I appreciate it very much and it is still useful for those of us who slacked on getting reputation with them before Legion came out. That said, the links to El's Extreme Angling are broken. I thought it prudent to mention that.

El's Angling is sadly dead and I don't know where else to link :(

On 10/23/2016 at 6:09 PM, Guest Great guide! said:

Glad to hear that the guide is working well for you :) We'll see what we can do about the links!

Guest El's Anglin Links

El's Anglin appears to be a dead website now.  Been gone for a while.  Any links that reference back to it are 404.

Guest Fikraag

I hope there's still someone available to answer this, but I just started this game like 2 months before Dragonflight. I've been looking for a proper guide to quests (chains) I need to do to get access to this faction. Since, there's already a proper guide available if someone has been playing MoP or before, can someone provide a guide that lists what needs to be done prior to reaching a common juncture (so to speak), because I started playing with Battle For Azeroth, jumped quickly into Shadowlands, and then immediately Dragonflight when it released.

Thanks in advance!

1 hour ago, Guest Fikraag said:

I hope there's still someone available to answer this, but I just started this game like 2 months before Dragonflight. I've been looking for a proper guide to quests (chains) I need to do to get access to this faction. Since, there's already a proper guide available if someone has been playing MoP or before, can someone provide a guide that lists what needs to be done prior to reaching a common juncture (so to speak), because I started playing with Battle For Azeroth, jumped quickly into Shadowlands, and then immediately Dragonflight when it released.

Thanks in advance!

A Helping Hand starts the quest line to unlock farming. I recommend you to download BtWQuests, which is a helpful addon for tracking entire quest lines. You'll exactly know where a quest starts and the addon even puts a marker on your map.