FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Vlad

Enchanting Profession Guide

Guest Witherwax

Except right now disenchanting Epic items creates Sha crystals. Is the guide suggesting there is a higher level of epic which generates the new WOD mats?

Except right now disenchanting Epic items creates Sha crystals. Is the guide suggesting there is a higher level of epic which generates the new WOD mats?

Disenchanting Epic WoD items gives you Sha Crystals?

Guest Slooty

yes it sure does. DE many WoD epics from 90-93 so far and every single one was a Sha Crystal.

yes it sure does. DE many WoD epics from 90-93 so far and every single one was a Sha Crystal.

Do you remember one in particular?

Guest Winifred

I de'd the purple fang from the wolf in the 90 beginner area, and it too was a sha crystal.

Guest Slooty

No sorry I don't remember the names but so far I am 12 for 12 all Sha Crystals from epic loot in the new WoD Shadowmoon Valley and Grogrond zones. All my rare DE have been the new Luminous Shards and my green loot has been the new dust.

Other enchanters in my guild are saying the same thing every epic they DE is a Sha Crystal only getting the new Mat from the daily enchanting craft.

Maybe upgraded quest items disenchant into Sha Crystals. I'm pretty sure Level 100 epic stuff will disenchanted into proper Temporal Crystals, though.

Guest crankshaft78

Also on the guide here it says that work orders give you 5 fractured temporal crystals and slowly rises from that from 600-700  Im prof lvl 630 and i only get 1 fractured per work order.   I have also DE'd some WoD Epics and got sha crystals.. I opened a ticket. Will post once I get a result

Also on the guide here it says that work orders give you 5 fractured temporal crystals and slowly rises from that from 600-700  Im prof lvl 630 and i only get 1 fractured per work order.   I have also DE'd some WoD Epics and got sha crystals.. I opened a ticket. Will post once I get a result

I don't think this particular guide says anything about Work Orders' yield.

I still do not understand about the daily cooldown. Upon reaching level 700, I would win the daily with 3 charges, winning the temporal crystal instead of the crystals fractured time. Would that be? If so, how it works, because I am already at level for days and only appeared one time.

I still do not understand about the daily cooldown. Upon reaching level 700, I would win the daily with 3 charges, winning the temporal crystal instead of the crystals fractured time. Would that be? If so, how it works, because I am already at level for days and only appeared one time.

I'm not really sure what the problem is.

Once when you use wow_icon_inv_enchanting_wod_crystalshard Luminous Shard to transform them into a Luminous Shard and once when you use that Luminous Shard to make an enchant. So, the reagent you should buy is:

I think you mean: Once when you use Draenic Dust to transform them into Luminous Shards, and once when you use *those Luminous Shards to make an enchant.