FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Vlad

Jewelcrafting Profession Guide

Guest Thoronnar - Ragnaros

Hello. I'm at 700 of Jewelcrafting for one week now and I my wow_icon_inv_jewelcrafting_taladitecrystTaladite Crystal spell did not became a 3 charges spell. Is only 1 charge per day as always.

Regards!

Guest Olog

I am a Troll Rogue at 700, and also have only 1 per day.  I doubt it comes in to play, but I'm only level 96.  Getting these takes a lot of time.  

Guest Olog

Is it correct? At 700 and it's not 3 charged...

I don't really get it then.

I am a lvl 700 JC, but am lvl 96.  I am wondering if you need your Garrison or JC building up to lvl 3 to receive this perk.  I am currently limited to one per day. 

Guest Danny

I guess it"s just wrong statement about 3 charges. I"m 700, lvl 100, have maxed up building in garrison - still just 1 charge.

This isn't making sense to me; none of the ring or gem recipes listed in the guide require Taladite Crystals, so why is the guide written with the perspective that your progress 1-700 will be hindered by your generation of Taladite Crytals? Is there a point where the listed ring and gem recipes (those that do not require TC, but just herbs and ores) no longer give skill-ups, and then I will have to switch to some other recipes? As it's written it sounds like these recipes used to require TC and now don't (I don't know, I've never been a JC). It doesn't actually refer to any recipes that DO require the TC, so I'm failing to see why the guide impresses on me that my skill-ups will be limited the availability of the crystals.

Guest StevieTV

be careful which recipe you choose for 600 - 700 - I chose mastery taladite as my first one and of course, this doesn't use Blackrock ore, like is stated in the paragraph above the recipe list