FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Garrison: Stables

Guest Barbie

wow_icon_inv_garrison_blueprints3.jpg Garrison Blueprint: Stables, Level 3 is a reward from completing the wow_icon_garrison_building_stables.jpg The Stable Master achievement, which requires you to defeat all mount-in-training targets in Nagrand while carrying the wow_icon_inv_misc_necklacea12.jpg Garn-Tooth Necklace.

The first time you visit the Stables after upgrading them to Level 3, you will be able to loot a wow_icon_inv_misc_necklacea12.jpg Garn-Tooth Necklace from an object on the ground. 

The careful observer may discover the paradox presented by this.

The careful observer may discover the paradox presented by this.

Thank you, this has been fixed!

Guest Andrew

If i train up and recieve a mount, and then later decide to replace the stables, does the mount disappear?

cheers.

Guest Guest

Note that the order in which mounts are unlocked changes by faction. Alliance is first asked to lasso a Talbuk, then a Clefthoof, rather than the other way around.

Secondly, you may wish to make note of the 'borrowed whistles.' It seems counter-intuitive to the player, at first, that you need to use your mounts-in-training for the Frostwolf achievement -after- you have a level 3 Stables (and thus all 6 mounts fully-trained). The stablemaster will allow you to borrow 3-charge whistles as many times as you wish per day, which allows you to complete the Stable Master achievement.

You may also want to note that it isn't down to only completing each "boss" 6 times; it must be with each of the six mounts-in-training.

You are missing some information;

garrison_building_stables.jpgThe Stable Master awards the inv_wolfdraenormountfrost.jpgArmored Frostwolf mount.

&

garrison_building_stables.jpgAdvanced Husbandry awards inv_giantboarmount_brown.jpgArmored Frostboar mount.

Note that the order in which mounts are unlocked changes by faction. Alliance is first asked to lasso a Talbuk, then a Clefthoof, rather than the other way around.

Secondly, you may wish to make note of the 'borrowed whistles.' It seems counter-intuitive to the player, at first, that you need to use your mounts-in-training for the Frostwolf achievement -after- you have a level 3 Stables (and thus all 6 mounts fully-trained). The stablemaster will allow you to borrow 3-charge whistles as many times as you wish per day, which allows you to complete the Stable Master achievement.

You may also want to note that it isn't down to only completing each "boss" 6 times; it must be with each of the six mounts-in-training.

Thank you guys, very valuable feedback. Adding all that to the guide.

If i train up and recieve a mount, and then later decide to replace the stables, does the mount disappear?

cheers.

No, it does not disappear.

Guest Alex

Seems like the first paragraph refers to wrong building:

The Barn is a Large Garrison building

Guest smurphy

I noticed a couple of errors.

From the table at the top:

Enables the capture and training of special mounts on Draenor. Also allows you to remain mounted while interactign with objects in outdoor Draenor zones.

"Interacting" is spelled wrong.

From the list of mounts which will be obtained:

Day 1: Talbuk (Alliance) / Clefthoof (Horde);

Day 2: Clefthoof (Horde) / Talbuk (Alliance);

This implies that the Alliance will get a Talbuk twice in a row, and the Horde will get a Clefthoof twice in a row.

re" "Also allows you to remain mounted while interacting with objects in outdoor Draenor zones"

Was hoping the mount interaction would be like Negrand mount, but it isn't. Just allows gathering.

Got the stables with my miner but there's no need to mine anywhere other than garrison mine .Level 3 mine great at providing primal spirit.   Same goes for Herb Garden .

Might be helpful in timber collecting.

Also the only  unique mount is the riverbeast.

I'll probably get around to doing it  so that all my toons can have a faster mount,  but  why oh why did they have to make the level 3 fast mount a wolf ? Nothing sillier than a large character on a little wolf.

So-called new Mounts in WOD are just underwhelming .

Edited by Ariesta

Guest Jen

It would appear they have changed the speed with which you can get these. I've picked up all the in training mounts in the past 24 hours and am currently getting a new daily to do every hour or so for each of the bosses to kill whilst mounted.

Guest falenduck

dunno but. I got all quests tame/lasso quest in 1 evening. When completed 1 quests  I just reloged and then there is a new quest from the quest giver. And today i got 6 new quests to start en complete. Now i have to wait till tomorrow i think

It would appear they have changed the speed with which you can get these. I've picked up all the in training mounts in the past 24 hours and am currently getting a new daily to do every hour or so for each of the bosses to kill whilst mounted.

dunno but. I got all quests tame/lasso quest in 1 evening. When completed 1 quests  I just reloged and then there is a new quest from the quest giver. And today i got 6 new quests to start en complete. Now i have to wait till tomorrow i think

I noticed something similar, but I couldn't exactly understand what caused the new quests to appear. Any idea? 

I noticed a couple of errors.

From the table at the top:

"Interacting" is spelled wrong.

From the list of mounts which will be obtained:

This implies that the Alliance will get a Talbuk twice in a row, and the Horde will get a Clefthoof twice in a row.

Thanks, fixed it.

Guest keith

why am i getting ganked while alliance are riding their mounts?  i cant do this, and this thread doesnt cover it

why am i getting ganked while alliance are riding their mounts?  i cant do this, and this thread doesnt cover it

If it happens in Nagrand, then the reason is, they have the outpost which gives that perk, thus it is indeed not part of the thread.