FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Garrison: Lunarfall Excavation / Frostwolf Mines

Guest Shay

IN your 2.3 Lunarfall Ex..area we have a small error, because i have have that achievement and dont have the level 3 plans yet... so i am wondering if you have to be a certain lvl as well

I'd like to point out that level 2-3 mines produce way more ore than you could possibly need for your crafting professions' dailies, and even if you would need an ungodly amount of ore for some reason, you can get it very cheap on auction house, so there's little to no reason to waste a follower slot by making a follower work in a mine. 

Edited by Iridar

IN your 2.3 Lunarfall Ex..area we have a small error, because i have have that achievement and dont have the level 3 plans yet... so i am wondering if you have to be a certain lvl as well

What level are you?

I'd like to point out that level 2-3 mines produce way more ore than you could possibly need for your crafting professions' dailies, and even if you would need an ungodly amount of ore for some reason, you can get it very cheap on auction house, so there's little to no reason to waste a follower slot by making a follower work in a mine.

I disagree that you can get enough from the mine for both professions, not if you have Engineering and Jewelcrafting, in which case there are days where you simply don't have enough Blackrock Ore. I do agree though that the ore is very cheap on the auction house.

You can't purchase the plan, or you purchased the plan and can't put it on your plot? As far as I know there's no level requirement to learn any of the plans, but you may need a level 3 town hall in order to upgrade to the level 3 mine, and that would require level 100.

You can't purchase the plan, or you purchased the plan and can't put it on your plot? As far as I know there's no level requirement to learn any of the plans, but you may need a level 3 town hall in order to upgrade to the level 3 mine, and that would require level 100.

Can confirm that my level 92s cannot purchase the level 3 mines yet, with the complete achievement. This sounds like a reasonable reason.

What does a follower do for the mine?

It seems that it only increases the yield of work orders...

Guest Roc710

It seems that it only increases the yield of work orders...

Is there a difference in loot or time if you use a follower that's uncommon, or epic ??  Or does it not make a difference ??

Is there a difference in loot or time if you use a follower that's uncommon, or epic ??  Or does it not make a difference ??

The only difference a follower adds is the output, which is based on they're level from 90-100, with each level offering a chance to yield 2x the normal yield, with 90 being a low chance and 100 being 100%.  Whether the follower is common, rare, or epic does not matter.

• Like 1

What is the deal with the waterfall in the mine?

Scenery, an underground river perhaps?  What about it?