FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Gwenymph

Leveling Speed

If you end up deciding you just want to level quickly b/c of all the issues that have come up during launch, or whatever reason, I want to get it up on our forums too that the 20% Increased Experience Potion is now sold by your Garrison Innkeeper and not by the Sergeant outside.  The price is still the same as it was on Beta, 100GR, and DOES persist through death.

Enjoy

Also, do Bonus objectives/Treasures instead of leveling when the servers are this shoddy. Much faster.

During Beta, I tried 3 of the Bonus Objectives and all three were broken.  I wish I would've known how much xp they were worth when I was on for those first few short hours of launch day.  They are definitely worth knocking out, dropping your Standard for the bonus xp while your in the same area cleaving everything down.  When they overlap your quest objectives.... BOOM!

During Beta, I tried 3 of the Bonus Objectives and all three were broken.  I wish I would've known how much xp they were worth when I was on for those first few short hours of launch day.  They are definitely worth knocking out, dropping your Standard for the bonus xp while your in the same area cleaving everything down.  When they overlap your quest objectives.... BOOM!

Yeah, Bonus Objectives are a decent chunk of xp, and once  or twice so far I've been able to get 3-4 treasures within a quest area, which is a nice helper for the extra xp and a decent amount of gold after getting a bunch.

I skipped using HandyNote while leveling and was berated for it.   The link to download it from curse is provided if you don't have it for treasure hunting yet.

Can't stress how much fun / useful the handy notes and farming treasures and rares were.

Ended up with over 100 treasures (1mill exp roughly?) and enough GR to ding my garrison to level 3 as soon as I hit 100.

The gear that dropped from the rares etc helped my initial ilvl to get into the dungeons as well!

I skipped using HandyNote while leveling and was berated for it.   The link to download it from curse is provided if you don't have it for treasure hunting yet.

Yeah, I just dinged 100 earlier, and was using that to find treasures and rares along the way.  Now using it to find the level 100 rares for apexis crystals (for the second part of the legendary quest line) and with any luck some gear along with it.  Got up to 600 ilvl equipped  so starting on the gear grind now for 630s.

Yeah, I just dinged 100 earlier, and was using that to find treasures and rares along the way.  Now using it to find the level 100 rares for apexis crystals (for the second part of the legendary quest line) and with any luck some gear along with it.  Got up to 600 ilvl equipped  so starting on the gear grind now for 630s.

Grats on 100.  It got mentioned elsewhere about the Garrison Apexis Crystals so I want the Priests to know that the quest says only 800 are rewarded after the first time but indeed you do get 1000.  (map table behind the missions)