FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
mkh02

How have people crafted Epic Armour already!

Hey guys

I notice in the AH that blacksmiths have already crafted epic armour!!

How is this even possible!

It takes 100 Truesteel ingots to craft 1 piece.

I would be really grateful if someone could explain how this can be achieved in 3 to 4 days as i must be doing something terribly wrong as I only have about 30!

Kind regards

Hey guys

I notice in the AH that blacksmiths have already crafted epic armour!!

How is this even possible!

It takes 100 Truesteel ingots to craft 1 piece.

I would be really grateful if someone could explain how this can be achieved in 3 to 4 days as i must be doing something terribly wrong as I only have about 30!

Kind regards

Alts + guild, buddy.

Several garrisons with full leveled mines + full workloads gives you a huge payout.

Hell, don't even need guild for that. But still speeds up.

Truesteel Ingots are BoP so alts/guild dosen't help all that much. Having a level 2 forge with a lvl 100 epic follower working it speeds up things hugely, also you can trade those primal spirits for ingots too which may be another grindy way to get more

• Like 1

Truesteel Ingots are BoP so alts/guild dosen't help all that much. Having a level 2 forge with a lvl 100 epic follower working it speeds up things hugely, also you can trade those primal spirits for ingots too which may be another grindy way to get more

Ores aren't BoP. =P

Thanks for the replies guys.

Yeah I thought about the alts/ guild support but doesnt really help as ingots are BOP.

At 700 blacksmithing you can craft 10 ingots a day but leveling up to 700 would still take around 6 weeks so no one has done that yet.

A lv100 follower allows 2 ingots per workorder every 4 hours.

It still doesnt add up lol! 100 in 3 days!

I really wish I knew!

There are 2 skills to make ingots, 1 on a daily basis and 1 with 3 charges per 24h each charge. Daily generates four, while charge one generates 10 per charge (given wowhead tooltip is correct, inv_misc_trueironingot.jpgTruesteel Ingot and inv_misc_trueironingot.jpgTruesteel Ingot). That makes ~37 Ingots on Day 1, given you manage to make up for that sum in Ores (80 for True Iron, 40 for Blackrock, 3 work orders), and ~13 per day given orders with the setup you mentioned.

Of course this is just a theory. But still................... won't make 100 in 4 days. 5 is possible. Do you remember teh remaining time on item @AH?

It's very easy when you add in the fact that people can very easily farm primal spirits. I'm only 3 gearspring away from making a gun or goggles and have bought well over 20 gearspring

It's very easy when you add in the fact that people can very easily farm primal spirits. I'm only 3 gearspring away from making a gun or goggles and have bought well over 20 gearspring

Yeah, I crafted my first LW gear last night, have one tannery (I'm planning on building a second to increase burnished leather production, just have to farm raw best hide) and managed to get 90/100 of the burnished leather that way, and bought the rest with primal spirits.  Primal spirits are very easy to get since you can get them from the mine and herb garden as well as random drops from level 100 mobs.