Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

[Followers] Summary on when to recruit them - Horde side

3 posts in this topic

I've looked at the wowhead guide on followers, and wanted to make a quick summary on when to recruit the followers while doing the main questline (since I'll be leveling alts). 

Here are some of the steps I've recorded so far:

(Note the text in square brackets will later be replaced with links to wowhead references)

The guide starts after you have done the [Winds of Change] quest to recruit [Olin Umberhide]

Frostfire Ridge:

1. Send [Olin Umberhide] on mission [Gronnlings Abound] to recruit [Ka'la]

2. Resume main Questline up to [save Wolf Home] and start and complete the questline [slavery and Strife] to recruit [Mulverick]

3. Return to Garrison (Level 91) and start and complete questline [Ashran Appearance] to recruit [Vivianne]

4. Send [Vivianne] on mission [stonefury Rescue] to recruit [ulna Thresher]

5. Complete the questline [securing the South] and free Dagg in Grom'gar while doing [Where's My Wolf?!].

6. Start questline [We'll Be Needin' Supplies], head to do [Only the Winner] to recruit [Gronnstalker Rokash]

7. After handing in [Only the Winner], Head down to (65, 40) to do [smeltcraft] to recruit [Weaponsmith Na'Shral]

8. Complete the [We'll Be Needin' Supplies] questline to recruit [shadow Hunter Rala]

9. Resume main Questline and Free Dagg again at (39.6, 28.0) while doing [Leave Nothing Behind!]. Recruit [Dagg] at your garrison

10. Complete the main questline up to [The Battle of Thunder Pass] to recruit [Lokra], [Kal'gor the Honorable] or [Greatmother Geyah]. Recommend you recruit [Greatmother Geyah] since she is one of the only 3 followers with a counter to Magic Debuff.

In progress

Feel free to leave any constructive comments/tips.

Edited by Archimage

hi, IDK if I can get help. I want to know with exactitude which quest I must do to get Geyah. I do absolutely all quest on FFR with my main but I have other 10 lvl 91 alts. I don’t want to do all quest with them for the only follower missing on FFR. I have days looking for a guide and I found nothing.

My druid its almost 95, and the garrison board its offering me the quest “the mysteries of Grogrond” which is the immediate quest from ”the battle of Thunder Pass” and I already do the 3 first of 6 parts of the quest line. The first 2 to get Mulverick, the third and half of the fourth trying to reach the miraculous quest to send me to Thunder Pass without more questing.

Olin and Mulverick looks the only followers who need follow the main quest line. The rest I could go for them directly doing their short quest lines.

Here is a link for information on the main questline in FFR:

"  Once "Ga'nar's Vengance" and "Thunder's Fall" chapters are both completed, the Thunderlord Clan will launch an invasion on the Garrison. When this is repelled, the chain continues with The Battle of Thunder Pass. "

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By joat
      Crucial Taunt is a community-oriented Horde guild on the US-Mug'thol server (connected realm with Akama & Dragonmaw) that is seeking mature and positive raiders looking for a long-term home. We're seeking adults who have a passion for the game and enjoy exploring all types of content within a fun and vibrant atmosphere.
      About Us
      Lead by a Los Angeles based husband & wife team that previously had been progression raiding back through WOTLK. After Wrath we took a break for life stuff, but late into Draenor we transferred to Mug'thol and started anew, building a guild that reflects our values of putting fun and community first in all aspects of the game.
      Our progression raid team meets two nights a week on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30pm to 11:30pm PT (pacific is also server time).  Any experience level is welcome as long as you're willing to learn, grow, and progress with the team. If we had to describe our raid style it would be "positively determined." We don't tolerate hardcore drama while we aim to consistently improve, give our best effort, and down new content. We're looking for players who are going to log on more than twice a week for raid, who believe a social environment is an important and critical part of the success of a guild. We also expect our raiders to match the collective effort of the team, understanding their class and role, their gear requirements, and putting themselves in the best position to contribute meaningfully each and every week.
      We are currently 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare and beginning Mythic progression.
      We are recruiting only the following class/specs for our Legion Raid Team:
      Hunter: Survival Mage: Frost Monk: Windwalker Paladin: Retribution Priest: Holy Shaman: Elemental Warlock: Affliction More than Raiding
      We are looking for players who want to find a spirited, mature, fun atmosphere whenever they log into WoW. Outside of raid times our raiders are constantly into other adventures. PVP and battlegrounds? Great. Mount, toy, pet collecting? Sure. Leveling, questing, altoholics? Awesome. No matter how you like to play WoW we're with you.
      The Details
      Guild founders and co-GMs are Druishbanker-Mug'thol (bnet joat#1832) and Lambkill-Mug'thol (bnet lambkill#1856).
      We have a guild website where you can learn more about us and show your interest in joining at
      We have a Discord server for chat/voice communication.
      Please reach out to us in game, in bnet, or on our website forums if you have any questions or are interested in joining.
    • By Semifreddo
      Raiding guild looking for more raiders! We have a particular need of ranged DPS and a healer or two. Melee DPS are more than welcome if they have a tank off-specc. That helps with Mythic+ runs, if we have several tanks and groups going at the same time.

Progression: 7/7N, 1/7H

Raid Schedule: 20:00 Saturday and Sunday Server Time

Communication: Discord Channel

Interest: Message me on (Semifreddo#2224), or respond to this post with what class and specc you play.
    • By locice
      Interested in a guild that are content focused and progress driven while still having time to live your life offline?

Dream Run is in it's core a team of friends that all have good previous experience from raiding together in WoW and other games. After been in countless of different guilds we decided to try and make a place where we all can stay for a long time without having to constantly search new guilds every raid tier and start grinding loot points all over. This means we're carefully chosing who we take in to the team and will slowly but steadily grow the guild as time passes.

We're looking for you to join us in high end Mythic+ dungeons, Heroic raids, and Mythic raids. We search for good, nice people with at least some raiding experience, but most importantly, the drive and willingness to learn. We expect you to be well prepared and a quick learner.
      Our play times are ~18-23:00 Server Time on most weekdays and more on most weekends. We're raiding 2-3 nights á ~3 hours per week, but we don't have a set schedule yet, you can have influence in this decision.
      We use Discord as our means of comms and expect you to hang out there while doing content with us.
      We're always interested in flexible, skilled players but currently we're in extra need DPS (ranged/melee) and one holy paladin
      Throw me a reply here or message either error#1177 or LOCICE#2912 at for more information or if you want to do a test run with us!
      Thanks for reading and have a nice day!
    • By DracoZyzzyx
      There are 5 followers that any player may get in the Legion Class Hall. How does one obtain these followers and what are the requirements?
    • By Narii625
      ABOUT US
      We are a very social guild LFM for progression/semi-casual raiding and leveling. 
      When we say "semi-casual," we mean that we raid two days for three hours, can laugh about a wipe but are still serious about progression. We plan to do Normal raids (not for long) before going on to Heroic and Mythic.
      New players and all levels welcomed. We are VERY new player and new role friendly and have a few new players in the raid group already. We will work with you and get you trained up. So don't worry! 
      We do have some PvPers and an experienced RBG leader so PvP isn't out of the question.
      We're almost always on Discord and we joke around a lot. Some jokes aren't appropriate so keep that in mind. (Recommended 18+)
      Currently we are using the EPGP system ( The addon EPGP (DKP Reloaded), DBM, and GTFO are required to be downloaded and kept up-to-date on raid nights.
      Fridays & Sundays 8pm - 11pm PST. (10pm - 1am Server Time.) NOTE: Flasks, foods, potions, and enchants will be provided for raiders on a first-come first-serve basis. People who contribute to the guild bank will also have preference. Guild repairs provided on raid nights. Trials will be provided with the aforementioned items if we can spare them after the main raiders. CURRENT PROGRESSION
      Emerald Nightmare, [7/7N] [1/7H] OTHER EVENTS
      Saturday is for Mythics/other events. Though we do stuff throughout the week. Most of us have work or school so it depends. We have an event coming up on 10/25 (Saturday) for the release of patch 7.1 Return to Karazhan! WHAT WE HAVE ROOM FOR**
      Shadow Priest Balance Druid Mage Elemental Shaman **In order of what we need the most!!
      If you are interested please fill out this application after leaving a comment!
      In-Game Name: Sylarii, ID: Narii#1891