Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vlad

Hearthstone Hunter Basic Deck

46 posts in this topic

Thank you so much for the guide, I'm going to try swap for some cards I have and try it out.

One note though, in your suggestions you talk about replacing 2 of player's Razorfen Hunters but originally only one of them is in the deck. Prolly a mistake.

Thank you for the guide it really helped me understand how to tell if cards are worth having in your deck by their Mana Cost to Attack and Health ratios.

Just started playing.. Was on a 3 losing streak, saw this guide and now im on a 5 winning streak lmao. Amazing deck so far im loving how you eventually have a very powerful beast to destroy a hero and change the table haha

Huh, weird. I was pretty sure I submitted it. I'll do it now.

Quick version: Replace one Ironfur and one Razorfen.

Hi I was wondering if Elven Archer would be better than the Stonetusk Boar, since the archer can deal one damage without being lost in the process.

Hi I was wondering if Elven Archer would be better than the Stonetusk Boar, since the archer can deal one damage without being lost in the process.

No, because Boar comboes with Kill Command and Houndmaster, which makes it not completely useless in the midgame compared to Archer, which, if you get in the midgame you are just screwed: Deal one damage aaaanddd... The opponent heals back.

1 person likes this

I have both Freezing Trap and Haunted Creeper, which do you think would be the best to use? Would it be better to run 2 of one of those or one of both?

If you want to fit all 4 cards in, cut 1 Arcane Shot, the Ooze, and two Bloodfen Raptor.

There is only

Huh, weird. I was pretty sure I submitted it. I'll do it now.

Quick version: Replace one Ironfur and one Razorfen.

it's not there. It still says two bloodfen raptor......

If Savannah Highmane summoned 3 hyenas instead of 2, I would laugh my ass off biggrin.png

If Savannah Highmane summoned 3 hyenas instead of 2, I would laugh my ass off biggrin.png

It's already so much value. :P

Its a verry good beginers deck

did the First part of the swap, and i kill every thing now...

Good Work from me

Hellfire out

What about Unleash the Hounds? Good card?

Definitely!

Hi smile.png How would this deck be for those who have access to all naxx wings? smile.png which cards are good to strength the deck? smile.png

+How about doing a series of decks with basic plus adventures cards since these cards anyone can get for "free"? smile.png

Recently got Gladiator's Longbow in a pack. Is it worth including it in this deck and if so what would I replace it with?

Longbow is probably a little slow for Constructed at the moment, I don't think i'd include it.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0