4 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Stormrage [A] - 3/7 Mythic - 7/7 Heroic - FRI & MON - 9pm-12am EST
Imperium, a progressive and well-respected raiding guild. Seeking like-minded individuals to join our team. We provide good guild culture, consistent loot distribution, laid-back leadership, like-minded, courteous, kind, and polite people.
Our team has been playing together for 8 years. We have always maintained a strong progressive raid team in 10 and 25 mans with a very minimal raid schedule. When considering new members, we seek individuals who have excellent communication skills, a high level of maturity, and a manner of adult professionalism.
Friday & Monday 9:00pm - 12:00am EST
Emerald Nightmare - 3/7 Mythic - 7/7 Heroic
What to expect from us...
- Raids that start and end on time.
- A community of in-game support and socializing, Veteran players, 980+ Characters, 580+ Active Accounts, 650+ Level 100s.
- Opportunity to be part of our weekly raid sales group
- Fair and consistent leadership that only accepts quality players, and understands mistakes can happen.
- A friendly and competitive dps environment, with frequent 95%+ parses
- An opportunity to see all the content WoW has to offer.
- Raid Consumables, and Enchantments provided.
- Adult atmosphere, average age 25.
- We DO NOT recruit for bench positions.
What we expect from you...
- Desire to be part of a team. This includes being on Mumble and taking an interest in the guilds objectives, upholding its principles and helping to secure its longevity.
- Great verbal communication during raid.
- Good attitude and mutual respect towards fellow guild and raid team members.
- High to perfect raid attendance.
- Perseverance. Wiping is part of the game, and staying motivated and positive is a must.
- Know your class and all of its abilities. Have a viable off spec for the team.
- Be active and contribute to the guild forums.
1 Melee DPS
1 Ranged DPS
1 Healer: Holy Priest, Holy Paladin or Resto Shaman
Exceptional players are always considered.
Visit ImperiumGuild.ca to apply or to learn more about us.
now ive tried diffrent ways of doing my rotation but i still cant seem to "hold it up" i am high up at start...til like 30-60sec into the fight then i start falling behind:(
So iam willing to give out 1 token to whom ever can give me a reasonable, understandable solution that works for me
(i know i didnt optimize my trueshot, prepots etc etc) But the problem is after trueshot and my troll racial is "over" i start falling:(
this is what i wanna figure out, ive tried to do Aimed and then barrage/windburst etc but i seem to starve on focus, ive tried the 2aimed then some cd's but seems i fall behind on Aimedshot dmg then:(
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/xZf9NW1KV6nyLgXQ#fight=30&type=damage-done&source=153 <----Log of the actuall kill
here i got run over, but still my numbers are abysmal (7% pref(
here is the same rotation but a wipe (29% pref)
another wipe, same rotation but only 9% pref
So even with the same rotation (atleast i think and feel like i do the same) i can go from 7% pref to 29% pref, i know alot of dmg is RNG but i cant be THAT Unlucky
id say my avg preformance is about 10% so iam not unlucky iam sucky:(
but i need to understand what i need to work on:( rotation i know...but is it as simple as to get the azortian down to the perfection?
cause ive seen other hunters do my "get as many aimedshot as possible into vuln phase" do like 98% pref...but when i do it i fall down to 9.8:)
tnx for any input and help
and ill be more then willing to hand out a token for a guide/suggestion that actually works for me
Hey guys , i need your help to get the max out of my pala.
(i know i should use the other prepot)
thanks for your help :)