FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Pollycracker

Sandman's Pouch for Mage

Hey again guys, 

I have been wondering for a few days now whether or not Sandman's Pouch is worth equipping or just selling. I was able to get the deck together on my alt for my mage, but now that i compare it with my other trinkets i'm just not sure. Below are my current in slot. 
I guarantee the multistike proc is far more valuable than the pure stats on the Runic Arm, however is it worth replacing the Runic Arm with less intel and a crit proc?

Coagulated Genesaur Blood
Heroic
Item Level 630
Binds when picked up
Unique-Equipped Trinket   +88 Intellect Equip: Your attacks have a chance to grant 1383Multistrike for 10 sec.  (Approximately 0.92 procs per minute)    

Crushto's Runic Alarm
Heroic
Item Level 630
Binds when picked up
Unique-Equipped Trinket   +159 Intellect
+159 Critical Strike (1.45% @ L100) Requires Level 100

Sandman's Pouch
Stage 1 of 3
Item Level 640
Binds when equipped
Unique-Equipped: Warlords Crafted (3) Trinket   +117 Intellect Equip: Each time your attacks hit, you have a chance to gain 1396 critical strike for 20 sec.  (15% chance, 115 sec cooldown)
Requires Level 91

Thanks ahead of time guys

Edited by Pollycracker

For the love of god don't ditch Sandman's Pouch.  They're changing Trinket stats because a lot of them had poorly tuned stats.  Sandman's is getting roughly +60 Int and it's now one of the best non-raid trinkets.

For the love of god don't ditch Sandman's Pouch.  They're changing Trinket stats because a lot of them had poorly tuned stats.  Sandman's is getting roughly +60 Int and it's now one of the best non-raid trinkets.

Do you have a source for this? If this is the case, maybe I'll stop selling all my cards.