FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Spearhawk

Level 100 Hunter garrison...?

So I have a hunter with LW and skinning profs.

and I wonder what is the optimal garrison for me to get gear etc as quickly as possible?

I also have a dk with engineering and jc, so I can create the guns using him....

but I am wondering what optiomal for my hunter?

Small buildings:

Tannery so you can get more of your Burnished leather quicker, and then its up to you, but I'd go with Storehouse(bank and guild bank access is nice) and salvage yard because at level 2 it'll give you items to gear up your followers (followers are important because as you gear them up missions become available for better gear for you)

Medium:

Barn so at level 3 you can get savage blood to upgrade your crafted gear (savage blood is NOT bind on pickup)

and then I'd go for either Inn or trading post, inn because it gives you a chance for more followers at level 2, and at level 3 missions that reward more stuff plus it's nice to have as you get some pretty sweet vanity items (one being a crystal that gives you +100 to stats, tooltip says 200, but it *DOES* only give 100), trading post is for more garrison resources and you can trade in garrison resources for basic crafting mats(herbs, leather, etc).

Large:

If you're raiding, I *HIGHLY* recommend the war mill/bunker because not only does it give gear for followers at level 2 it gives you some tmog sets and at level 3 you get one of your bonus roll coins FREE.

and for the second go with whatever you want really. workshop for fun, stables for increased movement speed whilst mounted in draenor.

If you'd like to read more on each building Icy-Veins has a nice guide here

Small buildings:

Tannery so you can get more of your Burnished leather quicker, and then its up to you, but I'd go with Storehouse(bank and guild bank access is nice) and salvage yard because at level 2 it'll give you items to gear up your followers (followers are important because as you gear them up missions become available for better gear for you)

Medium:

Barn so at level 3 you can get savage blood to upgrade your crafted gear (savage blood is NOT bind on pickup)

and then I'd go for either Inn or trading post, inn because it gives you a chance for more followers at level 2, and at level 3 missions that reward more stuff plus it's nice to have as you get some pretty sweet vanity items (one being a crystal that gives you +100 to stats, tooltip says 200, but it *DOES* only give 100), trading post is for more garrison resources and you can trade in garrison resources for basic crafting mats(herbs, leather, etc).

Large:

If you're raiding, I *HIGHLY* recommend the war mill/bunker because not only does it give gear for followers at level 2 it gives you some tmog sets and at level 3 you get one of your bonus roll coins FREE.

and for the second go with whatever you want really. workshop for fun, stables for increased movement speed whilst mounted in draenor.

If you'd like to read more on each building Icy-Veins has a nice guide here

Kulia basically covered it, the biggest things (IMO) are:

• Getting a Tannery and a Barn (lvl 3) if you plan on crafting gear
  • Getting A War Mill/Bunker (lvl 3) for a free weekly roll
  • Upgrading your Barracks (lvl 3) to allow for 25 followers (more followers = more missions = more chances at gear)
  • Building a Salvage Yard (lvl 3) to hopefully get soem gear for you and your followers (I got a 665 cape from this)

Kulia basically covered it, the biggest things (IMO) are:

• Getting a Tannery and a Barn (lvl 3) if you plan on crafting gear
  • Getting A War Mill/Bunker (lvl 3) for a free weekly roll
  • Upgrading your Barracks (lvl 3) to allow for 25 followers (more followers = more missions = more chances at gear)
  • Building a Salvage Yard (lvl 3) to hopefully get soem gear for you and your followers (I got a 665 cape from this)

Oh! I didn't realise Salvage Yard gave a chance at gear for yourself! That's nice to know!

Oh! I didn't realise Salvage Yard gave a chance at gear for yourself! That's nice to know!

Only at Level 3, pretty rare to get decent gear, but still possible!

Only at Level 3, pretty rare to get decent gear, but still possible!

Ahh, but that's a pretty nice chance at more gear.

Ahh, but that's a pretty nice chance at more gear.

For sure, it has absolutely no cost to you, except for taking up a small plot in your Garrison (and the incidental cost of building it, which is fairly low).  After that you just get salvage from doing missions and loot them. 

Thank you all for the responses, from what I get everyone is agreed that barn and tannery is major thing to get and then warmil, barracks etc scomes after that, thank you kindly.