FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Grahmrook

Healing Trinkets

I would highly recommend upgrading it to stage 3. I would wager to say it's BiS (esp when you can upgrade it to stage 4) along with Ironspike Chew Toy in BRF.

As for myself, I use Mythic shards/stage 3 Hourglass for the vast majority of fights. I use Emblem for super long fights like Imp.

Like I said, I dont even know how to make that kind of gold.

Like I said, I dont even know how to make that kind of gold.

You don't have to buy anything for the upgrades - just make a use of your Garrison.

Add a lvl 2 Inscriprion building, so you could use a follower for double yield of War paints, take a follower with the Inscription trait from the tavern if you don't have it already. Use your garden to get herbs for Inscript. Exchange Primal Spirits (you get them from Herb and Mining in your Garrison) for Savage Blood. Build lvl 3 Barn and hunt animals for Savage Blood too.

As I said - no money is involved in crafted items upgrade - only time spending in your Garrison.

• Like 1

You don't have to buy anything for the upgrades - just make a use of your Garrison.

Add a lvl 2 Inscriprion building, so you could use a follower for double yield of War paints, take a follower with the Inscription trait from the tavern if you don't have it already. Use your garden to get herbs for Inscript. Exchange Primal Spirits (you get them from Herb and Mining in your Garrison) for Savage Blood. Build lvl 3 Barn and hunt animals for Savage Blood too.

As I said - no money is involved in crafted items upgrade - only time spending in your Garrison.

Pandacho, you're the bomb diggity! I am on my way to get this done. <3wub.png

I have the stage 3 Winged Hourglass and heroic warforged Shards of Nothing. Yesterday, I pulled an Everburning Candle out of a salvage crate (Woo!). I'm having a hard time deciding whether or not I should bind it or sell it. The mana return would still be beneficial to me, I feel, in part because I don't really think the other shaman in our 15-man 3-heal raid is really pulling his weight.

Is it reasonable to assume that I should equip the candle and the hourglass? I have yet to use the Shards of Nothing, as it dropped on our last kill last week. 

Also, should I equip it, which one of the two should I replace with the Ironspike Chew Toy should it drop for me?

I have the stage 3 Winged Hourglass and heroic warforged Shards of Nothing. Yesterday, I pulled an Everburning Candle out of a salvage crate (Woo!). I'm having a hard time deciding whether or not I should bind it or sell it. The mana return would still be beneficial to me, I feel, in part because I don't really think the other shaman in our 15-man 3-heal raid is really pulling his weight.

Is it reasonable to assume that I should equip the candle and the hourglass? I have yet to use the Shards of Nothing, as it dropped on our last kill last week. 

Also, should I equip it, which one of the two should I replace with the Ironspike Chew Toy should it drop for me?

I'm going with this Stoove's table of trinkets weights. Full article is here.

I would say: stage 3 Winged Hourglass + Everburning Candle for now, stage 4 Winged Hourglass + Ironspike Chew Toy for BRF, but keep in mind that I'm not a big theorycrafter :)

You can definitely use both Winged Hourglass and Shards of Nothing, alternating them for fights depending on what you need more - mana or haste.

Opinions oninv_misc_trinket6oih_orb3.jpgAuto-Repairing Autoclave?

Personally I'm seeing a lot of upside to increased haste levels as my gear has gotten better, and one of the only downsides of haste is the the increased consumption in mana. This trinket gives a significant amount of static spirit, almost 500 with the 680 version. Take that into perspective when I have 1200 spirit total in my gear at a 678 iLvl, and I can see some serious value to this trinket. I know some people are opposed to throughput procs on healing trinkets, but I think this trinket can should be taken into consideration for BiS.

*Happy dance* got my inv_misc_trinket6oih_wolf1.jpg119192-ironspike-chew-toy?bonusIDs=42%2c566" data-ipb="noparse">Ironspike Chew Toy on a bonus roll!  I am using it and my inv_misc_candle_01.jpgEverburning Candle

Wall of text question line and updated info.  I apologize also if it sounds a bit disjointed.  To begin, I used Stoove's spreadsheet from earlier in this thread and some of the values are incorrect vs. live (side question: are the values in that still valid with the changes to haste?).  Chew toy is 219 not 139 Int @ 680 ilvl.  So plugging that value in gives us an updated score of 589 total value, putting it hands down BiS. A snippet of the items and values are listed below for quick reference.  I also have inv_misc_trinket6oog_2heads1.jpgMark of Rapid Replication with 50 Mastery gem available.  Using the adjust values for my Mark, puts it at a very respectable 482 rating, statistically beating out my Candle.  Now the largest issue with losing Candle, is 334 Int is huge with a 1/3rd mana pot every 2 min. vs the static Spirit and little bit of Mastery.  As a third option for the second trinket slot, I have inv_inscription_trinket_healer.jpgWinged Hourglass.  With all that said, I am looking for opinions on the second trinket slot. Do I stick with the Candle or swap it for one of my other 2 options? Does the 422 Spirit trump the 10k mana?  With Mark, my spirit is about 1600, so I am still not sure how much is too much.  On a side note, I get to revisit this again when 6.1 hits with the upgrade to 680 on hourglass. 

Thoughts?

589         Ironspike Chew Toy

405         Auto-Repairing Autoclave

349         Blackiron Micro Crucible

347         Elementalist's Shielding Talisman

285         Darmac's Unstable Talisman

258         Goren Soul Repository

442         Winged Hourglass 3

372         Quiescent Runestone

381         Mark of Rapid Replication

366         Shards of Nothing

401         Emblem of Caustic Healing

446         Everburning Candle

384         Winged Hourglass 2

335         Winged Hourglass 1

485         Winged Hourglass 4 (Still on PTR)