FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Pandacho

WeakAuras in WoD

Hi!

I'm hoping to get 4setbonus tonight and what I would want for that, is to track the 75% mana cost reduction of chain heal for resto. I love WA but I'm terrible att setting it right :)

Hi!

I'm hoping to get 4setbonus tonight and what I would want for that, is to track the 75% mana cost reduction of chain heal for resto. I love WA but I'm terrible att setting it right smile.png

Sure, here you go:

dKd4eaGEPeAxaP2MOyUavZwKBcKCBj9ya7ek7LA3q2VI6NevnmH43eoSsdvfKbRidxLCqvG)kOJPqDorPfkKwQukTyGYYLQhkLGNISmrLNRQVjLOPkXKHQPt6IkGtd6YOUor2irLPPI2SaBxb6KQqFvkjFwO(UOQrce9mIYOvPgVusDjvqDlGW1uiNxkETuQwNukgNcAp2ftqthrk3dwag8Jac0d(cgmb1MW)ERlkCFagHVia20BkhOhd6iGoNPQjCt4UyQ1Yhe8SA5ohLDKSmJZerwMZSJKLXbG480uJ8bbpRwUmrYo68uMSrzYnmt2wMXbG4mJPfqHc07IPx3U6IjCryCsK3rnfNe5dxafkqM(BrEtXjr(WG(wztTI32pqQVFBKd255Pbs88uB5fVXQPaic(3UycxegNe5nyMItI8Hb9TYMAfVTFGuF)2ihSZZtdK45P2YlEJP4KiF4cOqbY0neNTA1K2HXXC3ftsphQcLRyBLDutsphQcLRLMl2rnbi9QOgEdXztkSY4Me5rYJsnoQj0w53fJn2ei3EvGAMNebZt6nppnqIRmsFRMKEoeIgK7pBWmXdYi1urOC1KkuUITv2eOw0opvG488urOC1KkuUwAUyJjZK0ZH)fNsyBLDut)fNsyBLnwUHzpnjH4bzKAALuHjPNdLqq1rTA6QlI78)hQZaWhkqglIPBggFRgByetjXI7IjDtmsDXuvkPqxSA10FXaUy6HO4eBmzMQsjf6IXK5OwTAchgeabKsAJlMQsjf6IvRM6Ie7IPQusHUy1QjPNd)lgWrnbK2)DX0drXj2ebYda1bywnj9CiqA)3rn1xa2ftvPKcDXQvRMceiLGTiBSCNMWH)vABiDbA)nD4ltDogkqLMl2eeqGmTsQWGzAXXHkuG2uO2HXXC)DXQPfbRRcfixm962vxmD15NvtbloB1QPG(wzs7RUgBKP8qC92ydJycIB6E7vbQzEsempP388eNmjH0omoM7UysfkxlnxSXKz6V4ucBRSXYnm7PvtiPAPdJJ5(BSXMWH)vABociqMoIuUhSam4hbeOh8fmycQnH)9wxu4(amcFraSPxxG2)djGi1uu5lf5bLjLBT2cIKO7IXgB5go6CyKidBzKZZSzZLnNdaXizgtMXIy1QP1ftGC7vbQzEsempP3880ajUYi9nDePCpybyWpciqp4lyWeuBc)7TUOW9bye(IayRMg0yJpZn2Qn 

I rewrote and updated for 6.2 changes the WA hub for Elemental Shamans.

So now it looks like this:

OzWl2ne.jpg

The code (Pastebin)

All the standard tracking for totems, spells and major CDs.

What's different:

I use the central bar for Fire totems (Searing / Fire Ele / No totem) and Ascendance tracking.

Added charges for Lava Burst and Earthquake

Added Glow on EQ button when you have Enhanced Chain Lightning proc.

Added 4 different color icons for Elemental Blast secondary buffs

Added a red color icon when you reach 18 stacks of Fulmination (normally you have a glowing Earthshock icon starting from 12 stacks)

Added  Int Potion tracker (up / CD / ready to use)

Removed Lightning Bolt and Chain Lightning icons and mana bar - it's irrelevant imo.

You will see Storm Elemental, Elemental Mastery, Elemental Fusion, etc depending on your talent choice.

• Like 1

Hi Pandacho.

I tried using your string for my elemental shaman. I was able to import the string and the group was created when I reopen WA. However when I click on the group nothing appears on the right-hand side of the panel. I have been getting this error;

Message: ...terface\AddOns\WeakAurasOptions\WeakAurasOptions.lua:7900: attempt to call method 'Open' (a nil value)
Time: 07/11/15 10:47:04
Count: 1
Stack: [C]: in function `Open'
...terface\AddOns\WeakAurasOptions\WeakAurasOptions.lua:7900: in function `FillOptions'
...terface\AddOns\WeakAurasOptions\WeakAurasOptions.lua:8020: in function `finishPicking'
...terface\AddOns\WeakAurasOptions\WeakAurasOptions.lua:8052: in function `PickDisplay'
...terface\AddOns\WeakAurasOptions\WeakAurasOptions.lua:8359: in function `PickDisplay'
...eGUI-Widgets\AceGUIWidget-WeakAurasDisplayButton.lua:80: in function <...eGUI-Widgets\AceGUIWidget-WeakAurasDisplayButton.lua:59

As I am very new to all this stuff - would you have any idea how to solve this problem?

I rewrote and updated for 6.2 changes the WA hub for Elemental Shamans.

So now it looks like this:

OzWl2ne.jpg

The code (Pastebin)

All the standard tracking for totems, spells and major CDs.

What's different:

I use the central bar for Fire totems (Searing / Fire Ele / No totem) and Ascendance tracking.

Added charges for Lava Burst and Earthquake

Added Glow on EQ button when you have Enhanced Chain Lightning proc.

Added 4 different color icons for Elemental Blast secondary buffs

Added a red color icon when you reach 18 stacks of Fulmination (normally you have a glowing Earthshock icon starting from 12 stacks)

Added  Int Potion tracker (up / CD / ready to use)

Removed Lightning Bolt and Chain Lightning icons and mana bar - it's irrelevant imo.

You will see Storm Elemental, Elemental Mastery, Elemental Fusion, etc depending on your talent choice.

Hi Pandacho.

I tried using your string for my elemental shaman. I was able to import the string and the group was created when I reopen WA. However when I click on the group nothing appears on the right-hand side of the panel. I have been getting this error;

Message: ...terface\AddOns\WeakAurasOptions\WeakAurasOptions.lua:7900: attempt to call method 'Open' (a nil value)

Time: 07/11/15 10:47:04

Count: 1

Stack: [C]: in function `Open'

As I am very new to all this stuff - would you have any idea how to solve this problem?

I saw this bug posted several times at WA forums.

There is some part in this hub for you (a specific spell tracking) that bugged. You can try and delete parts of the hub one by one to figure out which one is bugged.

Or

While you are writing that you are new to WA, I wouldn't suggest you to start editing .lua files. Log out from WoW, go to SavedVariables folder, delete WeakAurasOptions.lua file and rename WeakAurasOptions.lua.bak to WeakAurasOptions.lua. Maybe it'll help.

Or (if you don't have many custom auras that you want to save)

Delete all the WA files (the addon and everything from SavedVariables) and reinstall the last version from Curse.com

I saw this bug posted several times at WA forums.

There is some part in this hub for you (a specific spell tracking) that bugged. You can try and delete parts of the hub one by one to figure out which one is bugged.

Or

While you are writing that you are new to WA, I wouldn't suggest you to start editing .lua files. Log out from WoW, go to SavedVariables folder, delete WeakAurasOptions.lua file and rename WeakAurasOptions.lua.bak to WeakAurasOptions.lua. Maybe it'll help.

Or (if you don't have many custom auras that you want to save)

Delete all the WA files (the addon and everything from SavedVariables) and reinstall the last version from Curse.com

Thanks for the suggestions Pandacho. They did not correct my issue but I'll play around some more and hopefully luck out on a solution.

Here's an aura that shows when Etheralus (healers legendary ring) buff is up. Runs and fades from top to bottom in 15 sec.

SZE08SN.jpg siorP3s.jpg

dWJqfaGAuQQ1dfyxcL2gvQzkumxuYSv0nHI6ZuXTfYLLANkSxYUr1(Hc9tuQ8xL0VH8yGgQqvdgkXWb4GqvVgQ4yk15eHwOOyPkrTyrulNQEOqLNISmrY6GcAIqLMQknzjMoLlQcUQiYZOsUUGnQe50sAZIQTJszCkHVcfzAa67QqNef(Miy0IsJhk1LqPk3ckPRHIoVi1Zv1Wurhg0ARROirfrfDfbIMiVUAS1yRrkn2A4sJTga1yltey4nu0TX2scqbATOaGc0ArvqexzeLJ42stOZlIDjDJHX4GiZxDCAVUIS0aArnBn3ebgEdfTMTwArwnQlIc8MTMBISAuxe9HKB2AUrH88k2IwXN0Y4xXhF8XW4aUIkbp0QiUOntrnBn3efhkkzOHrSedYr0dONZbmQfDWY2E4m8IcFV(a65CaJALr0dONtgLxxn2ASxKG79czIk9BbE1ebyct3ErHVxl9BbE1ugrCyu)6QXw0blB7HZWltMOs)ql4HwRKfLJ4Mi8GG1sZn4eJyjEF)1sZbtlkBxDYAAKI5PiRX2IdnrED1yRXwJuAS1WLgBnaQXwMOjcw0vuPMNxbdtlTUIIctRQRmzI8OzRROOW0Q6ktMiWj8FDf9vUZSfH7YjXaxrrHPv1veUlNedCvgzYezWzZnDfffMwvxzYe5HGTUIIctRQRmzIEanOUI(k3z2AauuuyAvD1aOYitMOW3RGOOKHMYituP(aMW0marCrm4w7ZHGnlgGi(ZQYzBL97J90NE1x5oRlsuuoIBufdAnsbuuP(aMW0KbbX5fXEaeLJ8TJhf4LBJTf8TigCR95qWMf(sbXFwyQH4Gp4HpR4rhBp(Gh(yUlvil8bp8zHp4H7fI4HORV640(xJTiF7ur8BAaTiaEKJV)3ASTGVfLJ8TJhf4L4qtKxxn2AjGlsaiWfaDDMIPBMjSDPCSY0LgU0sUppbMqIjY80129PB3BLJvMU0aOwI5IebYCVW9o12nq3Nluowz6sMiSzxE(3MgNXEEE6YT7u7ZeDLatrWsPAvehoxnF1XP9VUYe9geeNpoe3GvEuZnrmgedCpicdqOinofbdgszevlIoyzBpCgErhRflRgPyEkccAve)1v0BqVPROcA1zIoQmIkOvWWBOiLSOhf4fryelGH3qrIkO1hf4fLrKZeDCfcAvex0NfDuKZeDCn3dJAryQH4Gp4Hpggt708c0Notipx0Jc8YkaOLvedU1(CiyZcFPWo(Zctneh8bp8zH5UuHSiuGxEwX0onVa9PJf54i6rbEzfmlKZ7PimdFR9YKj6niioF8Ok3ef3HX9WYYe9Isf7o2Zy3BrSPXgyQTmja 

@Pandacho : Hi, does your WA string tracks elemental fusion buff?

nvm, I miss read a sentence..

Edited by badjevko