Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Budman

Need a bit of Help with my warlock

1 post in this topic

Ok so here is my little background. I have played warlock since I started wow. I love it and I just came back to warlock and wow for that matter at the end of MoP. I was a DK for a top 100 guild in Wrath and Cata. Not a warlock. I am tired of melee and wanted to be a ranged so enter my warlock. Budman my Armory link is in my signature. So that is where I am at. Now as I get back into serious raiding on a casual level and I want to get my DPS up. I went affliction because it is my first love. Demo is fun for me and will be my second spec. I just have never liked Destro so we won't go there unless it is hands down top DPS. So as the mod laid out here is my logs for highmaul. Keep in mind I was moving in to the cleve group so that we would get cleved. then back out at 3 stacks. 

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/WJ8GrNKPbq4HnYZf#boss=-3&type=damage-done

My ilvl is 635 but I have crit gear that is warforged that i swapped out for Haste Mastery just solely based on crit being on there. I re rolled the stats on my robe to make sure it has haste mastery. It looks like my uptime is where I am losing out at and I was wondering if you have a little time to maybe give me a solid suggestion or two. Thanks in advance

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Friedbones
      Hello all.  I was just reading up on what addons Icy Veins suggested and noticed AffDot was one of them for Affliction Warlock use.  However, when I took a look at the this addon at Curse, it shows it is really old and has not been updated for Legion, according the information at Curse.
      World of Warcraft    6,805 Monthly Downloads
      Supports: 6.0.31    004,921 Total Downloads
      Updated Feb 19, 2015    Created Nov 6, 2012
      Does anyone know if there is a replacement for this addon since it seems not to have been updated for some time?
      Thanks in advance for any info.

• By Friedbones
      Just working on my Affliction warlock "1. Artifact Progression" and noticed that the Seeds of Doom now require 4/4 instead of the 3/3 shown on the page for that information.  
      When will this be updated please?
    • By Spoonfairy
      First post here, hello everyone! :)
      Has anyone tried going high on mythic+ with affliction, it seems to be pretty baller when it comes to aoe down trash, was thinking of making affliction my offspec just for mythic+ and would love to know if it is worth the second set of gear for it?
      Currently going demo impolsion on mythic+
    • By Zorban
      Hey there. I've decided to actually do some raid content this expansion instead of messing around. I'm a bit new to all this so I'm sorry if this is a silly question.
      I've been playing as Affliction and I understand that mastery > haste > crit.
      My question is does it matter if I have any crit? http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Zorban/simple You can see in my armory that I've only got 1 item with crit on it and I was hoping to replace it with mastery whenever I get the chance.
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/d81vrZh2wFnRkt3j/#fight=15&type=damage-done These are the logs from my guild's raid last night. I'm happy with the dps I'm doing but I'm just wondering if I'm missing out on some extra dps. If maybe I've invested too heavily into mastery and haste.
      Thanks for your time.
    • By Amateurpeeweeeeh
      Hello together,
      I just came back to playing after a huge break. Basically everyone told me not to play affliction warlock in legion, so I did anyways hehe =(
      Ofc I am in a very weak spot now, thank god I have a guild who I can raid with anyways.
      My main issue now is: regardless of the weak affliction-specc. Simulation-.-craft.org tells me I can reach 230k DPS. Is this buffed (flask,food etc) because there is no way I can reach this. I can reach like 150k (no buffood,flask etc).
      edit: btw I'm not letting dots run out; my gear has the right stats etc 
      Second issue: No matter what talents I choose -> the outcame is only a minor difference. I am struggling with the use of contagion and soul effigy (here I don't know which dots i keep going - 35% dmg / global cooldown effectiveness?) because of the much RNG I get (shard generation + soulproccs of artifact).
      It feels smoother to just go for absolute corruption and soul conduit because I can just use shards+souls together without hoping for frequent proccs of both simultaniously.
      Glad I take all advice you can give me.
      + I just hope for another big patch of course. But I guess none is coming before few weeks of raiding. 
      Sincere regards a PvE-newcomer/comeback amateur hehe :(