FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Shado-Pan

CHeers as always. SO far think these are the most tedious dailies of the lot. Struggling to get motivated to do these!

CHeers as always. SO far think these are the most tedious dailies of the lot. Struggling to get motivated to do these!

Have you tried the Klaxxi daily quests? :P

Have you tried the Klaxxi daily quests? Posted Image

As i tank, i consider those to be way faster than lotus/shado-pan.

The enhancements (area enchantments) really speed up the killing speed of mass pulling.

As i tank, i consider those to be way faster than lotus/shado-pan.

The enhancements (area enchantments) really speed up the killing speed of mass pulling.

Then they must have fixed this quest where you had to get something from the Mushans around Klaxi'vess and it had such a low drop rate!

Icy Veins is slowly but surely becoming my nr.1 source for WoW guides. Great quality.

Thanks! Very much appreciated :)

Then they must have fixed this quest where you had to get something from the Mushans around Klaxi'vess and it had such a low drop rate!

Still takes around 8-10 kills for me to get the mushans, but Lotus has some extremely annoying dailys especially when there are so many doing them at the same time ( the daily that involves collecting the tablets during the day you have to kill spiders, so there are no mogu spawns that drop them comes to mind.) Another being almost all of Mistfall Village dailys.

The only ones in klaxxi that i can think of at the moment that can be annoying would definitely be the Mushans and scorpions at the bottom left area of the map, since there is so few spawns at a time.

Edited by Sneakyferret

Guest mat

You completely forgot about the quests in Townlong Steppes (the ones that are not dailies). I got up to Honored by doing quests in the Townlong Steppes with Taran Zhu which gave Shado-pan rep, so there's thousands of rep. you're not reporting in your guide!

You completely forgot about the quests in Townlong Steppes (the ones that are not dailies). I got up to Honored by doing quests in the Townlong Steppes with Taran Zhu which gave Shado-pan rep, so there's thousands of rep. you're not reporting in your guide!

I agree with the Guest. You can hit Honored pretty simple if you get here prior to 90 and complete the quests given.

Thank you for the suggestion! I've just added it to the guide (it's just 1 new paragraph in the Overview section).

Guest Guest

So you can't get the rep from quests if you are 90 already?

Oh, and googling Taran Zhu only gives the final boss of the Shado-Pan Monestary, he doesn't give any quests does he? Any link to the quests is much appreciated.

So you can't get the rep from quests if you are 90 already?

Oh, and googling Taran Zhu only gives the final boss of the Shado-Pan Monestary, he doesn't give any quests does he? Any link to the quests is much appreciated.

You do get reputation for completing quests after reaching level 90. For the Shado-Pan Monastery quests, I suggest you check our guide.

Guest David

I was at exactly 5500/6000 friendly before I started doing dailies with Shado Pan at all. Presumably that's where you get from doing all the 5.0 quests, which I'm pretty obsessive about.

Is the guide for Shado-Pan in general or for the Shado-Pan assualt they appear to be completly differnt?

Edited by Meniscer

This one is for Shado-Pan. Shado-Pan Assault is indeed a separate faction. For Assault the main rep gains come from running Throne of Thunder.

Guest wee willy

Hi Guys - thought the guide is well done, my one question is "What starts the shado-pan quest line?" Who are you sent to and how does one get sent to them? 

I found the Klaxxi, and somehow found the Golden Lotus for 3 of my toons (but forgot and I am guessing my 4th won't complete it prior to 5.4 (if at all). 

Thanks,

Hi Guys - thought the guide is well done, my one question is "What starts the shado-pan quest line?" Who are you sent to and how does one get sent to them? 

I found the Klaxxi, and somehow found the Golden Lotus for 3 of my toons (but forgot and I am guessing my 4th won't complete it prior to 5.4 (if at all). 

Thanks,

I think it starts in Kun-Lai Summit, after you save Binan Village and complete the restoration of Westwind Rest. You get a quest to help at the Shado-Pan Fallback.