Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Noobfist

Gladiator loot specialization problems

2 posts in this topic

I just got an item from follower missons. It was a box that when open turn into a random item lvl 655. When I Used it I got the trinket  [Pillar of the Earth]

579 stamina

134 versatility

90 leech

134 bonus armor

Sure thats a very good trinket for tanking. not as much for dps gladiator.

Is this going to be fixed or is there a workaround? To be able to get BiS items I feel like atm we have to risk getting a stamina trinket. Because if I don't use protection as specialization I will not be able to get bonus armor and that is my best stat.

Not much you can do about that. Prot is still our best loot spec because BA is really strong, but you run into the risk of getting stam trinkets, as you did. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Stenbock
      Hi everyone,
      My guild and I did Trial of Valor yesterday (Thursday 10th) and we all picked up the quest to collect 1000 souls for the item set appearance. However my warlock friend got his entire set from Guarm as a drop. 
      I was just curious if this has happened to anyone else or if it's a bug.
      thanks for any feedback and your general thoughts on the raid!
    • By Morachnus
      So right after I hit 100 and while I was still doing some quests as destro, the spec I leveled as, I got my first legendary. Sweet right? One right off the bat! But it's made me wonder, as demo has proven to be the top performing spec, if that's turned out to be a drawback. Mostly because this Magistrike Restraints is the one I got. It has a very spec specific benefit, and I'm wondering if it's worth sticking to destro because of it. I've played some demo, and I worry that if I get a second legendary in demo, it's going to spread out the power I could gain by having two for the same spec. Also I wonder if that 30% chance of the extra chaos bolt is going to increase my damage enough to be competitive with demo at my ilevel (855 right now). Or I could always get one in demo that benefits all specs. But I don't know. So I'm mostly just working with what I have now and under the impression that I will, at some point get, one more. 

So tell me what you think. Is that 30% chaos bolt worth sticking with the spec? Is the possibility of having two destro legendaries really going to push my damage output higher than demo would be with no legendaries for it? Or just one?
    • By IzbacivacX
      Hi Lads
      IzbacivacX here again.
      We all know that pain in the *** when u suicide on Counter Strike Totem in 3s because you seen a totem 2 sec to late?!
      I found the Solution to that never happens again.
       If you like my Video be sure to leave feedback, then i will do more.
      Enjoy killing shaman teams :)
    • By Dyldoe
      So right now I play Sub as my main spec. I mained outlaw for the first week or so of Legion and honestly I hated sub (not sure why) but after I tried it, it is now my preferred spec among the 3. I know that sub scales the best with gear and is the most superior spec around 870ilv too. I never see sub in pve and usually outlaw/sin mainly (for mythic+ and raids) so I was wondering if I am doing anything wrong?
      Armoury: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormscale/Dyldoe/simple
      For my talents, I use weaponmaster as it is very good for aoe pulls (I can pull about 400k dps on 3-4 targets) then followed by the traditional talents for pve sub (I go master of subtlety for raids) 
      I know my stats are not the best for sub as I need to get more mastery/vers rather than haste (crit is still pretty good if i'm correct)
      I couldn't spec into Akaari's Soul as it breaks cc in pvp with means I loose a hefty amount of dps which is very annoying and I am debating to repsec into it and put up with it in pvp for the extra dps increase.
      My weapon pathing looks like this: https://gyazo.com/61e1d2ba599db43cb2faeee306c72e81
      I seem to be doing everything correctly for dps but I do about 250-300k dps on single target and stays about 200k the whole time. Sometimes can go up to 350-400k depending on how smooth the fight goes but if it's anything to do with my weapon/talents/ilv/stats and even playstyle then please let me know, thanks!

Edit: I have respecced my weapon to now look like this: https://gyazo.com/e972f73591090f9895e097d9782e3035 
      I should be doing better now ^^ Appreciate the help 
    • By Batraaf
      Hello, 
      I was wondering wich mage spec is the best pve spec.
      I've ask a couple of people and in general fire mage is the spec to go they say, but there were also some who said that arcane and frost get some major buffs on the hotfix wednesday, so now I don't know wich spec to choose.
      Can anyone help me with this issue?