FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
HollyC

Can Follower defaults be restored?

One of my follower missions gave me a reward that allowed me to re-choose a follower's traits. I did not understand the use of this item then, and I used it on Fiona, of Eastern Plaguelands caravan fame, hoping to re-choose her ability, which counters the threat, "Magic Debuff."

I didn't know the item doesn't re-choose that, and more importantly, I didn't get to select exactly what was replaced with what.

Fiona's default trait is herbalism, giving her a bonus to the herb garden. The item changed her to leatherworker, a bonus to the tannery, which I don't need. As my Alliance shaman is an herbalist/alchemist, this bothered me from the get-go.

And now I'm halfway through level 95, and very close to unlocking my herb garden, and I'm starting to feel the pain of my mistake anew.

Is it possible to restore Fiona to her defaults, so I can put her to work in the herb garden once it's officially unlocked?  Do I have any recourse at all to rectifying the goof I made?

One of my follower missions gave me a reward that allowed me to re-choose a follower's traits. I did not understand the use of this item then, and I used it on Fiona, of Eastern Plaguelands caravan fame, hoping to re-choose her ability, which counters the threat, "Magic Debuff."

I didn't know the item doesn't re-choose that, and more importantly, I didn't get to select exactly what was replaced with what.

Fiona's default trait is herbalism, giving her a bonus to the herb garden. The item changed her to leatherworker, a bonus to the tannery, which I don't need. As my Alliance shaman is an herbalist/alchemist, this bothered me from the get-go.

And now I'm halfway through level 95, and very close to unlocking my herb garden, and I'm starting to feel the pain of my mistake anew.

Is it possible to restore Fiona to her defaults, so I can put her to work in the herb garden once it's officially unlocked?  Do I have any recourse at all to rectifying the goof I made?

There is no way to restore a follower's traits at the moment (that I know of).  This is the main problem with the follower re-training certificate, as it is a bit vague.