Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Finadamo

Shaman Talent Tree Macro's

3 posts in this topic

Looking for a macro that will allow me to use a skill based on a particular talent, rather than having to hotkey it each time

Eg

One macro that will allow me to use Healing Tide Totem (Teir 5) OR Ancestral Guidance, depending on the talent chosen

Only thing I can think of is to create a macro that calls both. If you don't have one, then it should use the other.

So it would be like

/cast healing tide totem

/cast ancestral guidance

And then if one or the other isn't there, it should use the one you have a talent for?

I don't know if it'll work, but you could try something like;

/cast [known] Healing Tide Totem

/cast [known] Ancestral Guidance

I don't know if "known" is the correct argument, though.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Control Jade Shaman Gadgetzan Standard deck.
    • By Browed
      I will NOT be using BoS in 7.1.5...  why?
      http://www.wowhead.com/item=132459/perseverance-of-the-ebon-martyr
      Build:
      http://www.wowhead.com/talent-calc/death-knight/frost/cj7z
      Basically with the combination of Gathering Storm (extended RW) and fitting more Rime into that time period I'm hoping that my M+ hybrid spec will remain competitive and the sims thus far seem to support the theory.
      If you have the helm too, grats! and look forward to the major increase in it's power with Freezing Fog +30% and Tier 19 based around more Rime and more RP from Rime we should see many viable builds popping up on logs. **Stay with FP for now until you have T19 x 2 - see updated build link ^^
      Why not BoS and Hungering? ... well, I'm looking for big Rime crits and don't fancy the long CD to manage. I also want to remain powerful in M+ which should be the case with this build... I'm pretty sure I can become more useful with Winter is Coming + extended RW... stunning mobs for the whole of PoF uptime.
      Obliteration will be used to maximise rune spam for Gathering Storm.
      Lets hear your thoughts?
    • By Slamminshama
      I have three trinkets to choose from, Two from Mythic EN, Heightened Senses @ 880, Vial of Nightmare Fog @ 880, and finally from Nightbane Kara i have the Ethereal Urn @875. If any other experienced resto shamans could weigh in and help me make a decision it would be appreciated. 
    • By Bruddawulf
      I am Disabled Slightly So Macro's help me by activating 2+ abilities per macro. Hope this helps others as well:
      1)   This Macro allows the Paladin to Self Heal constantly, for every 3 Shield of the Righteous you receive 2 Light of the Protector.
      #showtooltip Shield of the Righteous
      /cast Shield of the Righteous
      /stopcasting
      /cast Light of the Protector

2)   This Macro Activates Hand of Reckoning every time you use Judgement. The Cooldown on Judgement is much faster than on Hand of Reckoning so you get Hand activating once per 2 Judgements.
      #showtooltip Judgment
      /cast Judgment
      /stopcasting
      /cast Hand of Reckoning

3)    Eye of Tyr shares the exact same CD as  [Gift of Radiance] Lowest Trinket, which Pierces your Target with a Spear of Light dealing 77,681 Holy Damage & Stunning said Target for 5 seconds (Eye of Tyr &  [Gift of Radiance] both share a 60 second GCD.
      #showtooltip Eye of Tyr(Artifact)
      /cast Eye of Tyr(Artifact)
      /stopcasting
      /use 14
      For those Players that do not know the Item Slot Number here are the Slot Numbers & Locations;
        Head = 1, Neck = 2, Shoulder = 3, Shirt = 4, Chest = 5, Belt = 6, Legs = 7, Feet = 8, Wrist = 9, Gloves = 10, Finger 1 (Top)= 11, Finger 2 (Bottom)= 12, Trinket 1 (Top)= 13, Trinket 2 (Bottom)= 14, Back= 15, Main Hand= 16,,Off Hand= 17, Tabard =19

That's Right For Those of You wishing to Activate Talbards such as  [Theramore Tabard] here is what you would type;
      #showtooltip Theramore Tabard
      /use 19
      /e proudly plants his Theramore Flag for all can see.

Here is what happens when you activate this macro (let's say I use it on my Paladin)
      Captamerica activates the macro,  use 19 activates whatever is in the Tabard Slot, The Theramore Flag appears,  then Captamerica emotes the following (shows up as Orange in the general chat window,  Captamerica proudly plants his Theramore Flag for all can see. 
      This macro has no real game value it is more of an Role Playing macro.

• By Rambobulba
      Hi, im new to sub rouge, i respec from outlaw when i saw changes :))) love blizz, but now im at first hard choice, which talent (gloomblade is now getting a buff) is now most stabilized from lvl 15 stage, gloomblade, weapon master or master of subtlety?
      And to the secondary stats. I changed my items and put everywhere masterygems and enchants. But now i see that if i have too low versa i should add few gems or smth to get it to more %. What are the GOOD stats for sub rouge? I have 98% mastery with 375 food 6% versa 34% crit and 5% haste.
      PLX halp wanna respec to be atleast decent in items to nighthold
      Forgot to add, im mostly PVE player but i sometimes play pvp for AP/fun, so i think 10% versa is minimum for pvp but pve? 6% enough or should i get more and lower the mastery
      Ah and from legends, i use Ravenholdt insignia with prydaz>sephuz becouse of a lot mastery it gives (haste isnt that necessery)
      http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-legion/Rambobulba/simple