FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Storm

Storm's Unholy Rotation Helper (Weak Auras)

Something else to keep in mind is that I wrote this on my Paladin with passive AoE from Seal of Righteousness tagging mobs other than my primary target so this would probably work best in combination with UB and/or NP. There's also no way to check range and I haven't tested in a raid environment so adds despawning from the boss dying may not trigger the function to remove them from the list. If I get time tonight I'll look at resetting the list upon entering or leaving combat.

EDIT: So now that I'm home and have had some time to mess with things a bit I found a ton of issues with the aura that I posted last night and have improved accuracy and functionality of it quite a bit. Here's the new string:

dyeZjaGisPEekv5sOurJIQ4uuPMfv1TiuyxkfdJQKJPuAzuu8mQs10iuQUgvPOVrrjEhHsUNs1bvIfskPhskXervxevSrkkPpQsgjfLYjrjRefZevQBQiXove)ursdfvYsPsEQctvjDvIyRuLcNLq1BjukZLQu6UuuQ2lj)LkgmCyIAXks9yvQjtHlJ0MvrFMuy0OuoncVgLkmBf1Tjs7Ms)MGHtilhrpNunDvDDvy7uunEuQQZtrwpHIEpPOMpkv6(KISFz1w1QAivnmudd1QACFO)csxPS)RgNh27NqW6XDmHqiqs)dsBq)jjSAS5uGuQ87H9w45hUJHAnuJd7tsOHgus1QACFO)csvJZd79tiy94ogs6FqAdNYZ60yOwd1Rg3h6VG0vk7)sezi)u1GAo1(QXtsOHgus1QA8MervJ7d9xqQAyCqk)ecw1W7QX9H(livnopS3pHG1ZMnBChtiecl88J9fE(rqGmOznftiecCT4Av8DUwCTkEqGmOznftiecXecHWSWT8Cq0SSjk5Lew87sSe)Lew8E0w0SSjkP2UJjecHzHB55GizY30GqmP7x0FYH0lsHdrtHkDAkPUh3XecHWSWT8CGWEk474tnNAFFhFDY7ljS49D8D8D8nO6)Lew8(o(o(o760z697zRFyZMnUJjecHycHqG4mWECT4Av8y3DrYKVPbHysdcKb2JRfxRIVV7v4zJAJjecHqie4AX1Q47AwtIvmHqiecHqmHqiecHaXzqKm5BAqiM0y3DVcpBuBmHqiecHqiecNcKbr7x0FYH0lsHdrtHkDAkPUh3(B9fJTbdHycHqiecHqiecHqyw4wEoisM8nnrwk13X3X3X3X3X3X3X3X3X3z)I(UKjmCjO)usw2tbpIClwXecHqiecHqiecHWSWT8CqKm5B6scl(DjwI)sclEpIKjFttKLsDlwXecHqiecHqiecHqmHqiecHqiecHqiqCgScF41IG9LjS6Eejt(MUKWI3D4zJAJjecHqiecHqiecHqieE5PNPBiS6uY3dxlUwf3xKm5B6sclE3XecHqiecHqiecHa1AetiecHqiecHa1AetiecHqiqTgXecHa1AetiecXecHqmHqiqCgcuZP2FFx7bxC4MBh(LPSCXr7GS1iOtEFjHf)(UOzztuYljS4dpBuBmHqiecHaXzWk8Hxlc2xMWQ7zHNF4Bq1)ljS4DhKTgbRWhETiyFzcRUhUwCTkUVbv)VKWI3D4zJAJjecHqiecHqG4myq1)ljS4JD3fnlBIsEjHfF4zJAJjecHqiecHqiecHxE6z6gcRoL89SWZp8nO6)Lew8UJjecHqiecHqGAnIjecHqieOwJycHqGAnIjecHycHqG4mqnNA)9DTLmH1Qdplo8AhE2O2ycHqiecbIZWRfb7lty19SWZp8nO6)Lew8UdpBuBmHqiecHqiecNcKbI9xE6z6gnOV1Zcp)WT)wFXyBWqiMqiecHqiecHqieiodl88dXgHzFF3GQ)xsyXhE2O2ycHqiecHqiecHqiecHxE6z6gsQubZPEw45h(eUJjecHqiecHqiecbQ1iMqiecHqiecbQ1iMqiecHqGAnIjecbQ1iMqieIjecbIZaH9uyFxBU4ErCoUCCX5IZehEwJfTYnhETdpBuBmHqiecHWcp)yxZAkMqieOZ6uIZaH9uyFxBU4ErCoUCCX5IZehotw0k3C41o8SrTXecHqiecl88JDnRPycHqGAnIjecbs6FqAdp5bngQ1qnUp0FbPoVjru1GAo1(Qb1CQ91vdTm1PO1LvhUN6LdhVbNjRosMywzX9khxC495I7fX54YXfNlotC4znw0k3C495I7fX54YXfNlotC4mzrRCZHxnUp0FbPoSryqvJ7d9xqQ6vJzbzd1QAyqCEsCFm)MuRQH0J5NqTQE1RgKY3u1QAi9y(juRQx9QXHo1XsnNsQMwnE5zQ9vRQH0J5NqTQE1RgKcZu1QAi9y(juRQx9Qxnmi0fnlBA8Y3SdD1GDERgKunieSRMervdIBbRAqyOglggRKY3SdkPAiByq8ecw5zNNKqdnOK6Qv1RgS)upp1PVAIyS17Exnmn1ZtD6RM41gV8YRTMXmEzw8Y7BnJ3unShsxjj0qdkPUAYw1WGqx0SSjw3cw1GL9PKNY3uVL1TGv3BxMMyM4n5y2oSpL0zyjerjhSj8Qxn0vdZSz7gV2SvnmxnzRy3mBvVsb

This version checks to make sure the unit damaged isn't in your party (including you), only records adds that YOU hit instead of adds that other players have hit, updates when your group changes, resets upon entering or leaving combat and is readily able to be used as a reference by referring to the table 'ADDS'. 

usage includes:

function()
    -- Check the size of the 'ADDS' table
    if #ADDS>=2 then
        -- There are more than just the single add, start cleaving
        return true 
    else
        -- There's just the one target, keep up single target rotation
        return false
    end
end

I'm sure there's a ton more that can be done with this since the 'ADDS" table is comprised of the GUID of each add. Who knows what the possibilities this could hold

Edited by Braidus
  • Like 1

Hello,

I just registered to say that this thread is very good and thank you. 

However it appears that no one has posted anything recently, which is a shame as I was hoping to see if you guys managed to use the rotation helper for 2+ mobs.

When to heal also would be good, dont forget, we are not always in a raid with a pet healer :P

What talents do you have selected for this helper?

If I would like to move the icons up or make them smaller how ?

Have you made any other amendments to your own WA helper?

Thanks

Hi all,

Interested in trying out these WA on my Unholy DK. Is the original post home to the most recent version of the strings? Thanks for all the work that as done on this.