FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Arena Warrior Tier Lists

Guest Kronus

why Warsong Commander is placed in tier 4? it can only be that high if you have any minions with charge in the deck, otherwise Jungle Panther from tier 5 is far superior tongue.png

Guest Bjornoman

Why is Cursed blade ranked 6? I played an arena, with the ideoligie 2 take every card this site says. Well that was the useless selfkilling cursed blade. He lost me all 3 matches, enemies just double fireball or anything with damage and it takes 3 turn to get it off. And either if you lose it by hitting the opponents face 3 times you lose a card on top of it.

Why is Cursed blade ranked 6? I played an arena, with the ideoligie 2 take every card this site says. Well that was the useless selfkilling cursed blade. He lost me all 3 matches, enemies just double fireball or anything with damage and it takes 3 turn to get it off. And either if you lose it by hitting the opponents face 3 times you lose a card on top of it.

Firstly, if you compare it to other rares of worse tiers, you can see that it is not that bad. 

Secondly, you don't have to use it to kill Deathwing, killing Recruits or 2-drop is the best way to use it. This way you don't lose that much health and gain much higher value.

Nextly, double Fireball isn't that common in arena and using burn spells on face is often a misplay. Still, it is important to have enough health left. For example, equipping Curse Blade on 6 health and no armor is just stoopid.

Penultimately, you can equip another weapon if you want to get rid of your current weapon. Warriors have enough weapons to make it a possibility.

Finally, hitting your opponent's face 3 times is 6 damage to face for just 1 mana, which is not that bad.

Guest Good, old hs player

Hi, I've got a question: armored goon placed in rank 4: Above average and boulderfist ogre rank 2: great? I mean the armored goon is basically a boulderfist ogre it's 6 mana 6/7 but with additional survi from the armor getting after ur hero attacks. To be honest, I really, really like all of your guides, but i'm sure there is a little bit of mistake here, cause it's kinda of nonsense in this situation, you know what I mean. Please, anybody, check that and correct it or prove me I'm wrong.

Best regards