Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gracilia

AskMrRobot and disc stat prio

3 posts in this topic

I have a question pertaining to the difference between the Icy-vein's stat prio reccomendation for disc priest and the MrRobot default setting for the same spec (See below). As the difference is quite a big one, I'd like to know which one I should follow. Shall I edit weights in AskMrRobot to customize my stats or stick with the robot's default settings? I'd also be very interested in hearing an explanation for this disparity between Icy-Veins and MrRobot. Fyi here is my armory link: http://eu.battle.net...Gracilia/simple which is not up-to-date. My current itlvl is 465. Not sure why the armory is not updating.

Currently, we advise you to follow this stat priority for your Discipline Priest:

• Intellect;

• Spirit;

• Mastery Rating;

• Haste Rating;

• Critical Strike Rating.
PvE: Default Build

Spirit > Crit > Mastery > Haste

The default weights are based off of Mr. Robot's Priest spreadsheet and theoretical calculations. As actual raid parse data becomes available there will be multiple presets for different raid sizes and healing strategies. These weights will be good *generic* weights to start MoP with.

1 person likes this

Now, we have the same priority for Discipline Priests Posted Image (although we do give two different priorities) It always takes a while to harmonise these things, especially for healers because you don't necessarily want to go for stats that give you the most throughput but rather make a compromise between throughput and precision/control.