FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Dezreal

Shattered hand enchant

Hi everyone i'v got a question for you.

Why is askmrrobot telling me that shattered hand is the best enchant for sub rogues
for both my weapons?

Seeing that our main stats are Multistrike = Mastery wouldnt it be better to get

2xFrostwolf or 2xBleeding Hollow or are combination of those two?

Right now im going with Frostwolf on MH and shattered hand on OH
641 ilvl btw.

- Dezreal

Edited by Dezreal

Shattered hand is proving to be about 10% of my damage at the moment. Because its values are static, it's very very strong for the moment. Once raid gear picks up, this might change, we'll see

I'm confused as to why exactly people are saying the stat enchants will be "stronger" with more gear. The stat enchant is static. If anything, would it not seem WEAKER, when its overall a significantly smaller portion of your secondary stats? As a side note, some people are suggesting that the bleed enchant is overtuned in Simcraft. Has anyone heard otherwise?

Edited by Defiantsoul

Here's what I understood from this: once your gear go up, your stats will grow - this includes Agi and Mastery. Mastery for Sub Rogues increase finishers damage, which inherently comes from your Agi/AP. Higher Agi = higher dmg finishers, higher Mastery = higher dmg on finishers. More mastery with more Agi = more dmg on finishers, up to a point that will surpass the bleed from Shattered Hand.

Did I sound clear enough? Lol