FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Deathdoc

Follower missions for high end loot, how?

So now at least 4 or 5 guldies have had follower missions for lvl 645 weapons come up. But when I look at my missions the only thing i get is lvl 615 gear mission, what am I not doing right? So far I have lvl3 Garry, lvl3-GS, mine Lvl2 everything else. buildings running is. GB, Forge, LM, GS, BA, WM, bank

So now at least 4 or 5 guldies have had follower missions for lvl 645 weapons come up. But when I look at my missions the only thing i get is lvl 615 gear mission, what am I not doing right? So far I have lvl3 Garry, lvl3-GS, mine Lvl2 everything else. buildings running is. GB, Forge, LM, GS, BA, WM, bank

You need to have followers with an item level of 615 to get missions that have a 615 subscript on them which award ilvl 630 gear.  After that once you get followers up to 630, you get missions that award ilvl 645 gear, and at 645 followers, raid level gear.

You need to have followers with an item level of 615 to get missions that have a 615 subscript on them which award ilvl 630 gear.  After that once you get followers up to 630, you get missions that award ilvl 645 gear, and at 645 followers, raid level gear.

AHHH! The missing link! Thank you, I guess I should be using those upgrade tokens rather then Hording them.

pick 3-4 followers with a variety of abilities and focus on them until they're all 645.

Ok, so over looking of the followers I have, as of now I have 3 epic followers. Now my question is what in your minds would you consider the best min/max combination of 3 followers that would work best in Most harder missions? I haven't seen any guides about this yet and kinda suprised by it.

There are 9 possible abilities that can come up, and I've seen all of them pretty much evenly. For my follower I find I have timed battles, swarms, dangerzones and massive strikes covered really well. but I'm kind of low on followers to counter powerful spells, and wild aggression.

Your situation could be different though. I'd basically pick 4-5 followers with different abilities that will let you counter as many of the 9 different abilities as possible, and then start giving all of your upgrades to them. once you get to 645 you'll start getting missions that award 645 follower gear which will help with gearing up the rest of your followers much faster, and you'll also get 655 gear for yourself.

• Like 2

Salvage yard is also extremely useful for Follower gear as a note for gearing them up quick, by the time I'm about to get level 3 (99/100) my followers are pretty much all 630-645.

Dont know if its random but if you look up the highmaulmission on wowhead the enemies have wild aggression deadly minion timed battle massive strike powerfull spell and dangerus zone so i have chosen 3 that can counter all of that and are focusing on them.