FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Ursu

Event Weapon

I cannot see the item links due to the location I am at having blocked anything to do with WoW.

Strength is your primary statistic. You should look for it in all of your upgrades. It provides you with Attack Power, which determines the damage your abilities do.

http://www.icy-veins...ority-reforging

That being said, you can still use the on-use effect and switch back to your regular weapon Posted Image

Edited by Sneakyferret

I cannot see the item links due to the location I am at having blocked anything to do with WoW.

http://www.icy-veins...ority-reforging

That being said, you can still use the on-use effect and switch back to your regular weapon Posted Image

I know Str is my absolute Main Stat - but 150dps pure weapon dps (if i'd happen to even get the weapon twice) per weapon should count for something, too - and with 'only' 700Str on both 1hand 463 combined I think the tradeoff could be worth it. Sadly I can't find a way to add the items into simcraft AND get correct reforges for it to work properly. (askmrrobot doesn't list the item at all...)

Edited by Ursu

I don't know honestly, but my instinct tells me that it's probably not a DPS gain to use the Agility weapon. Mr. Robot weighs MH Weapon DPS at 8, whereas Strength is only 3. I'll get back to you.

Opinion, foregoing that much strength for a minor amount of DPS from an agility weapon will likely end up in a big loss of DPS overall, since the weapons are so close in item level. Beeba being a warrior as well helps me understand the use of non-strength items. One problem is that other abilities that do not use a weapon will suffer such as Dragon Roar, for example. Perhaps if the comparison was with a 415 weapon it may be worth considering but I am not sure. If you dual wield these it would be a bigger difference than a flask versus no flask.

I was poking around and found http://www.maxdps.com/warrior/fury.php with a number of one-handed agility weapons on the list for fury warriors and the Horseman weapon does appear to have more dps than a 463 but not sure if it still includes the non-weapon strikes like mentioned above. I find it odd but it may be correct.

Edited by Beeba

I am pretty sure that there is no definite answer for that. Try importing your armory into simcraft or something similar and simulate your stat scaling factors. For me it looks like this:

edit: removed the broken table

So for me Str would be 2.79 and Wdps 5.78

Now simply calculate the relative value of the weapon compared to your current one or - if you already have 1 or 2 of the swords - simulate with and without the AGI weapon.

Of course the best way to see is just trying ;)

Hope that helps, even though its no definite answer.

Scrounger

Edited by Scrounger