FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
xate

need help whit my shadow priest dps

hallo i play shadow priest now sins cata but atm im stuck use  the right rotation clarity of power 

st rotation

my stats are 

10.03 crit

13.18 hast

34.59 mastery

14.33 multistrike

4.273 spel power 

tell me if  something is wrong  gear stats etc

what shud my dps be whit this stats i only can do in raid around 15k (no dot waeving)

can you help me to get more dps some ppl whit 630+- tick me out on dps im 643

can you tel me the best rotation and prio stats for max dps output and why i se shadow priest from method whit so high hast rating 

like 900hast 

greatz xate

If you are still interested in getting this looked at, get some logs linked from Warcraftlogs.com and I'll bump if the post gets low again. 

what shud my dps be whit this stats i only can do in raid around 15k (no dot waeving)

Found your problem =)

I've found the dotweave on the spriest icy veins class guide to be equal to or superior to the one I found on Drye's guide.  Spend half an hour parked in front of the training dummy and practice and practice and practice until it feels natural.

To really master your spriest though (and this is what I'm currently working on) replace the Mind Spikes with Pain and VT on secondary targets, and also cast PW:Shield on the tank (if there are no disc priests.  Your shield power is equal to holy so no reason not to there.)  Shield, of course, assuming you've optimized your talents and glyphs properly, but I'll leave that as an exercise to the reader.  

Good luck!

You will have to learn CoP lite along with dotweaving. Spriest suffers greatly on fights like Twin Ogron and 2nd half of Tectus where movement is heavy so you will have to adapt your rotation and maybe even run Surge depending on the sitation. You can also run reflective shield for fights like ogron where movement is heavy with constant damage, it should help a little.

Edit: Got these from the spriest in my guild

Edited by Gurpreet