FORUMS
Niix

User Interface Thread

Yep, that one has the profiles that you're using. Cheers!

The one you want is "THIS ONE"

I do not know what I am doing wrong, but I cannot get my UI too look anything like yours. 

Edit: Take that back. Its working now. 

Edited by Phiktional
  • Like 1

Nnx could you please post all the addons you're using within your UI so I can utilize the WTF folder you provided.  I really like the UI you have displayed.  

Thank you so much

-Ex

Nnx could you please post all the addons you're using within your UI so I can utilize the WTF folder you provided.  I really like the UI you have displayed.  

Thank you so much

-Ex

ElvUI

Skullflower

Weak Auras

Skada

That's basically it tbh.

For SV, there is no reason not to multi-dot with Serpent Sting, especially on cleave fights. I suggest modding your interface to easier track the Serpent Sting on boss targets, and assign additional keybinds to cast Arcane Shot specifically on boss1 and boss2 targets, so you can skip the hassle of manually selecting targets. 

Here's an example from Mythic Kargat:

25kmz9l.jpg

Edited by Iridar

hey there!

can you please tell me the name of the addon you use for the ( and ) around your character than displays your health/pet's health and the target's health? thanks so much. :) 

Tuesday

Welp this is what I'm running with.

mh6b5HK.jpg

The bar above my main abilities is a stretched out thin version of the Sniper Training weak aura that Niix posted. I don't cast countershot or barrage off of 7 or 8, they're just there in the big box so that I can monitor cooldowns. 

vHMYLFj.jpg?1

This is with all the auras up. The satellite pops up to remind me to craft gears, green arc is my health, blue arc is pet, runes indicate mend pet is applied to pet, and red arc is target. 

Now that I see how yours works, Niix, I think I might have to gut my UI and work towards one like that as well. It's gorgeous.

Are you using ElvUI as a base or just heavy Weak Auras and/or Bartender?

If you ever decide to share all/most of your aura code, I'm game to try it out.

hey there!

can you please tell me the name of the addon you use for the ( and ) around your character than displays your health/pet's health and the target's health? thanks so much. smile.png

Tuesday

I'd say that it's probably a edited Ice Hud

I tried getting your UI to work Nnx but it just wont work and look like yours. Could you upload both your Interface and WTF folder and see if that works for me? Loved how the UI looks and the WA's looks really good.

Edited by Karatestruts

Been meaning to reupload an image, as mine has changed quite a lot since I last posted it.

rCYeryF.jpg

Azorathion, how are you setting up your UI? Looks like Skullflower's UI, but some other things added in?

It's mine, just inspired by Redtuzk which was at least slightly inspired by Skullflower's I think.

It's mine, just inspired by Redtuzk which was at least slightly inspired by Skullflower's I think.

I feel like the fonts are atleast something that comes with Skullflower. The Expressway font is what you're using in that pic right?

Quick question for either Nnx or Azor...

Does the RedtuzkUI include that Talent selection pane that you both have on the lower right corner or is that something you added to it?

I'm looking at completely redoing my UI and want to start with Redtuzk's as a base and get it looking something similar to both of your UI's (but using DBM, Bartender and Shadowed Unit Frames in place of the included pieces and/or other addons).

Hi guys, 

I just took the Redtuzk UI and i must admit it's so cool. 

But i'm looking for a last improvement. I allways forget to refresh my AMoC....

Does anyone have something like a weakaura line for that ? wich remind me the AMoC when it's over.

Thanks.

12118bbcf4.jpg

This is mine smile.png

This is somekind of experiment with elvui (i used basic interface since less then a month ago ^^" elvui really changed my wow experience! biggrin.png ) that i tryed to modify a little cause standard frames were too big and uncofortable for me and JSHB4 that i modified a bit too cause i like to monitor just the most important spells. Probably i can create a better focus bar with CDs with weak auras but i have no idea about how to use it.

Probably is not the best but this is my first experiment of a modified interphase tongue.png

Edited by Marth
  • Like 1

12118bbcf4.jpg

This is mine smile.png

This is somekind of experiment with elvui (i used basic interface since less then a month ago ^^" elvui really changed my wow experience! biggrin.png ) that i tryed to modify a little cause standard frames were too big and uncofortable for me and JSHB4 that i modified a bit too cause i like to monitor just the most important spells. Probably i can create a better focus bar with CDs with weak auras but i have no idea about how to use it.

Probably is not the best but this is my first experiment of a modified interphase tongue.png

Looks really good man.

The addon in the bottom right of my UI is Quick Talents. Not in RedtuzkUI.

Awesome! Thanks man... just finished downloading and installing it. Nice little addon (missing a few options, but still nice).

Awesome! Thanks man... just finished downloading and installing it. Nice little addon (missing a few options, but still nice).

It broke in WoD. In MoP it had nicer features and an option panel that worked. But the basic functionality works.

It broke in WoD. In MoP it had nicer features and an option panel that worked. But the basic functionality works.

Yeah I noticed that it's more of an indicator for the talents you've selected than being able to select talents from it. At least in my characters, it selects them, but doesn't auto-learn it even when hitting it a second time. So I still have to open the talent panel up to press "Learn" and then press the talent I want on that addon panel to get it to actually lock it in.

Oh well, at least I know my talents at a glance which is still very useful for me. :)