FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Sharadzh

Soul shards double regeneration

Sometimes i've seen, what with Nighfall proc i gain two soul shards. But in logs i can't see that. I've tested this a few times, but in all logs there is no information.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/XB73w8QJRP94CntN#type=resources&spell=107- gained 9 soul shards, it's ok. Fight was begin with 4 shards. So, we have 13 shards for all fight.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/XB73w8QJRP94CntN#type=casts&by=ability- looks at count of Haunt casts. And we see 14.

In this fight one time i've seen double regeneration. But can't see that in logs.

the question is - how it's a possible and who's lying - my eyes or logs?)

Hi, I made a video of this earlier in the week after I noticed it too.

Seems to occur from nightfall proccing off corruption multistrikes. I'm curious what would happen at extremely high levels, triple shards?

Actually having said that, I think we'd have already seen triple shard returns if that was the case, so it's probably capped at 2. Why? Fuck knows.

• Like 1

I'm quite sure I've seen triple shard refunds, my warlock guildie claims the same. Sadly none of us are filming so there's no way to prove this claim.