Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Damien

[Archived] S20 Hearthstone Legendary Paladin Buff Midrange GvG

14 posts in this topic

Great deck! My only change would be swapping out the black knight.  In the current meta, usually the most you are going to get out of it is killing half of a sludge belcher and that just doesnt seem good enough to me.  I would replace it with either Harrison or Cairne.  What do you think?  smile.png

Both fine changes.

The idea of Black Knight is that this is a Midrange deck, where tempo swings are one of the most important and powerful things you can do. Playing a minion while simultaneously killing another is extremely important for a midrange focused deck, that's why this deck includes a lot of cards like Bomb Lobber, Dark Iron, TBK etc. Even hitting an Annoy-O-Tron or Voidwalker is good for Tempo.

thanks for posting this deck, ive rank up from 15-5 using this deck !

Its awesome. :)

Is there something I'm doing wrong here? I've been playing this deck for several days now and the winrate against any miracle-style rogue, spell heavy mage or priest is abysmal. I try to play around their spells, but they always seem to have the perfect combination in their hand to keep me completely minionless, and without another heal on deck outside of lay on hands, I'm doomed 9/10 times. Currently rank 14 and cannot seem to push past the sheer number of class combinations that just out-spell me.

Am I just really unlucky, or am I playing my hands wrong?

I have everything except for Captain Greenskin. What's a good replacement until I can scrounge the 1600 dust together?

Is there something I'm doing wrong here? I've been playing this deck for several days now and the winrate against any miracle-style rogue, spell heavy mage or priest is abysmal. I try to play around their spells, but they always seem to have the perfect combination in their hand to keep me completely minionless, and without another heal on deck outside of lay on hands, I'm doomed 9/10 times. Currently rank 14 and cannot seem to push past the sheer number of class combinations that just out-spell me.

Am I just really unlucky, or am I playing my hands wrong?

No, not really unlucky, Priest and Rogue are just two of the weaker matchups for this deck. It happens, every deck in the game has its strong and weak matchups, if that's the sort of thing you're running into commonly, you should look to play something different to maximise your winrates. Control Warrior is very strong against all three of the decks you mentioned.

I have everything except for Captain Greenskin. What's a good replacement until I can scrounge the 1600 dust together?

Knife Juggler, Second Bomb Lobber or Second Belcher are all fine.

I have everything besides the Greenskin and Sylvanas.  Do you think that Fuegen and Stalagg would be a good replacement?  Or run a full playset of Sludge Belchers and Bomb Lobbers instead?  I also have a pair of Faceless Manipulator's that I've been wanting to see in a deck.

If you cut Sylvanas, you probably need another late-game card to take its place, Piloted Sky Golem or similar. The Greenskin can be cut for a second Lobber or Sludge though.

can we substitute something to include justice sword ? as it can synergize well with all other things

maybe by removing one quartermaster ?

and sometimes it happen that a second equality can be nice can we orient a bit to more control and what changes to bring ?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0