FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
hamburgrlr

Heroic Imperator as affliction

during my guilds Imperator kills I am not doing any damage at all, is it just the nature of the fight as affliction that I wont be doing much damage? my dot uptimes could probably be better but I'm not too sure because of the intermissions.

Logs from tonight

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/vVjPGFhzkgcM4Wtd#type=damage-done&source=42&target=122

My armory:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding-hollow/Hamburgrlr/advanced

Any tips on what to do on this fight as affliction would be greatly appreciated.

Your dot uptime on your last pull should have been a lot higher. On your first pull of the night it was better but your UA uptime could have been better.

Just curious did you die early on your Mythic Karg kill?

Just curious did you die early on your Mythic Karg kill?

If you read the log you can see quite easily how you died. 

Yeah I don't really want to talk about how i died on our mythic karg kill....I definitely  didn't get knocked into a tiger pit or anything like that....

Edited by hamburgrlr

Yeah I don't really want to talk about how i died on our mythic karg kill....I definitely  didn't get knocked into a tiger pit or anything like that....

Just so i'm prepared in 2 months when my guild does mythic:

1) is it normal to be as close to the pit as you were for the fight?

2) did you have your teleport set up elsewhere (like behind the pillars for quick get-behind-ness), and that's why you didnt have a one dropped by the tigerfloor edge for quick gtfo-ness?

there is a little more movement for ranged as the tigers actually jump out of the pits and chase them. it works just like the kargath fixate where you kite them into a fire pillar.

when I was doing the fight I was running to be close to an active flame pillar and then got knocked into a pit when a pillar I was running over activated, I was also too far away from my portal to gtfo.