Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Damien

Transmogrification - Death Knights

14 posts in this topic

Hey, is there anywhere I can find the transmog sets on female toons?

what's a good pair of boots that complement this armor?

what's a good pair of boots that complement this armor?

Personally, I prefer the greaves of slaughter, they go great with the blue set.

HELLO ALL!!! i am a deathnight now and i used to be an insureance salesman, this is a welcoming forum and i hope to spend many a knight away from my fatwife who frankly doesnt please me anymore in any way she cant even cook or not cry all the time and now im here because golf is hard and i dont like insurance so let me assure you that this pun was intended and sometimes i even know when i can get somewhere but not other places at the same time and im sure you all know what that feels like so if you could tell me what way is the best way to approach this subject then maybe we could collaborate on some things and we would make great progress projects together towards a mututal end of benefits that extends through us all for until the end of time ( Magelocks amirite) #

HELLO ALL!!! i am a deathnight now and i used to be an insureancearrow-10x10.png salesman, this is a welcoming forum and i hope to spend many a knight away from my fatwife who frankly doesnt please me anymore in any way she cant even cook or not cry all the time and now im here because golf is hard and i dont like insurance so let me assure you that this pun was intended and sometimes i even know when i can get somewhere but not other places at the same time and im sure you all know what that feels like so if you could tell me what way is the best way to approach this subject then maybe we could collaborate on some things and we would make great progress projects together towards a mututal end of benefits that extends through us all for until the end of time ( Magelocks amirite) #

Wut.

HELLO ALL!!! i am a deathnight now and i used to be an insureancearrow-10x10.png salesman, this is a welcoming forum and i hope to spend many a knight away from my fatwife who frankly doesnt please me anymore in any way she cant even cook or not cry all the time and now im here because golf is hard and i dont like insurance so let me assure you that this pun was intended and sometimes i even know when i can get somewhere but not other places at the same time and im sure you all know what that feels like so if you could tell me what way is the best way to approach this subject then maybe we could collaborate on some things and we would make great progress projects together towards a mututal end of benefits that extends through us all for until the end of time ( Magelocks amirite) #

Wut.

seriously, super mega double Wut. But it's funny somehow

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0